• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Preseason Game 3 (10/12/2015): Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Memphis Grizzlies

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
What do Grizzlies hope to happen? They just become mentally tough and actually win finally in the playoffs? They seem to like to keep the same roster every year.

Screams West treadmill to me.

Oh, and what the hell was with Courtney Lee on a fast break vs Lebron he does a pull up jump shot? You really that spooked in pre season?

Last edited:
I can't say enough how impressed I am by Varejao. He's played very well in these first three games. Let alone for a guy who hasn't played in nearly a year off of an achilles injury. Such a good sign.

These are my thoughts and I am not sure if it his IQ or just loves the game that much but mentally this injury kills players mental state and ability and it looks if A.V slightly dropped off due to age. Amazing what I am seeing from the guy.

Andy was really good tonight. Played heavy minutes so lost his jumper towards the end but defensively really good helping out on drives and played gasol well. Offensively he found guys and made things happen. Heres to his health:hsughr:

Hard to think the grizz will double delly out of horns and leave lebron in the regular season, but he must have enjoyed that open 3.

Kaun did fine and even got an offensive rebound. Winding up opposing bigs might also be his forte. We might have the aggravating front-line since the bad boys.

Varejao really impressed me with his mobility. He blew by Noel on a dribble drive last game. I don't even think Noel was prepared for that.

He must have worked his ass off to come back in the condition he's in. Achilles injuries are brutal. Really hoping he stays healthy this year.

Guy is a warrior.

Last edited:
AV played well defensively in the post but every single one of our bigs got smoked when Zbo or Gasol stepped out. I still think it was fluke shooting night for the Grizzles. Making every mid range jumper.

AV played well defensively in the post but every single one of our bigs got smoked when Zbo or Gasol stepped out. I still think it was fluke shooting night for the Grizzles. Making every mid range jumper.

I have to think you live with those guys shooting out there. The numbers must say to contest but not get beat. We'll see how well they shoot in game 2 of the season.

Zbo was crazy hot today from 20 feet, normally he would be in the 40% area there

I didn't see the game, but from the box score it looked like we kind of sucked...shot below 40%, allowed above 50%, got severely out rebounded, starters had a very negative plus/minus and shot poorly. Just a bad night?

Kaun's positioning for rebounds is shit. Is he doing something well there that I am not recognizing? He is constantly under the basket.

Cunningham continues to impress. He looks like a lock for that final roster spot and while he won’t see much playing time, he has shown an ability to slash to the rim and hustle on the other side of the ball to at least earn the right to sit on the bench.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."