• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Post Draft advice-Fantasy Football

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
i canceld all other trade offers going with bimbo's advise of waiver wire pickups i'm done trading lol

If you trade in a PPR league, trade skill players...I'm undefeated in that league because of my RBs and WRs...I would still be undefeated if I had been streaming QBs all year...that's why QBs have no value...drop Palmer, and improve your skill players.

Even with Gates giving me 30 I still lost by 20.

i just saw on bleacher report that dallas wants to get christin michael more involved in the offense, i already have randle and picked up mcfadden this week, should i put in a claim for michal too or wait after their bye which isthis week

I would stay away from all DAL RB's, but if you have to take one I honestly would keep Randle.

He hasn't lost a fumble yet and I can't see them shying away from him forever unless Michael comes in and goes for 100+yds constantly. If you want to pick him up you can and drop McFadden, but having 3 DAL RB's on your roster is just completely idiotic.

I suppose I should ask this here. Long story short, I'm in a money league with some fraternity brothers and I drafted Jamal Charles second overall. Now I need help deciding who to start (pick three).

-Carlos Hyde
-Duke Johnson
-Julian Edelman
-James Jones
-Tyler Eifert
-Gary Barnidge
-(Not so) Megatron
-T.Y. Hilton
-Ronnie Hillman
-Chackdsidcsoersist West

I need two running backs, two receivers, one tight end, and a flex that can be either of the three positions. I am definitely planning on starting Hyde, Edelman, and at least one of Eifert and Barnidge. I also think James Jones should start but I am open for argument there. So my question is who should I use for my RB2, WR2, and flex?

TY - Getting Luck back this week
Hillman - Going against Browns run D. (hope we still win, but you gotta feel CJ or Hillman will have a big day)

Than the 3rd is tough. I'd probably go Jones.

Barnidge - Going up against tough DEN D. But gets a ton of looks.
West - Supposed to be lead back now in KC. But Davis will take carries. Is he actually going to be good?
Calvin - tough to trust. Stafford blows. But can have a monster week any week
Duke - splitting with Crow and DEN D is tough.

I would stay away from all DAL RB's, but if you have to take one I honestly would keep Randle.

He hasn't lost a fumble yet and I can't see them shying away from him forever unless Michael comes in and goes for 100+yds constantly. If you want to pick him up you can and drop McFadden, but having 3 DAL RB's on your roster is just completely idiotic.

PPR league...look at Dunbar in PPR before he got hurt, and McFadden in the 1st week in his old role...don't you dare drop McFadden, not until Romo is back at least.

Well that makes a difference. But still, any DAL RB can't be trusted, in my opinion.

So far in PPR scoring, the 3rd down RB has gone for: 15, 7, 21, 5 (Dunbar hurt at half time), 16...if there is a Dallas RB you can trust, it's whoever is their 3rd down back.

in another league i was offered antonio brown for forset and demarius thomas. non ppr. my other backs are ap, foster, and gurley and i have mike evans and hopkins at receiver

in another league i was offered antonio brown for forset and demarius thomas. non ppr. my other backs are ap, foster, and gurley and i have mike evans and hopkins at receiver

Tough call. Brown hasn't even been flex-worthy with Vick at QB thus far, but once Ben is back he'll be the best receiver in the league again. You don't need Forsett with those other three backs, and Thomas hasn't exactly been world-beater this year with Peyton struggling. That said, Evans has been absolutely awful this year, so it really comes down to what your record is right now and whether you think you'll still be in playoff contention when Ben gets back.

You should also try to get something else back in that deal with Brown since, for the next couple weeks at least, you're giving up the two best players in the deal. Who else does the other guy have on his roster?

What's your current record, and who are your other WRs?

Tough call. Brown hasn't even been flex-worthy with Vick at QB thus far, but once Ben is back he'll be the best receiver in the league again. You don't need Forsett with those other three backs, and Thomas hasn't exactly been world-beater this year with Peyton struggling. That said, Evans has been absolutely awful this year, so it really comes down to what your record is right now and whether you think you'll still be in playoff contention when Ben gets back.

You should also try to get something else back in that deal with Brown since, for the next couple weeks at least, you're giving up the two best players in the deal. Who else does the other guy have on his roster?

i am 2-3 right now. I started out 0-3 and won the last 2 weeks in a row. i put up 125 points this past week. so my roster after the trade would be:

Brees
AP
Foster
Brown
Hopkins
Gurley
Olsen

Bench:
Evans
Anderson
Bradford
Crowell
Landry

he also has Ivory, Hillman, Sanders, Morris, Hill and john brown. but when ben comes back, i'll have he best team in the league. ap already had his bye gurley is this week and foser is in week 9. i think i should be okay

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."