• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Chris Parker/Cleveland Scene answers your questions

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he's a strong enough dribble to be effective in the pick and roll, and he can finish, unlike HeWhoShallRemainUnnamed.

If his only job is to get the ball up the court and into LeBron's hands in the post, then I can definitely see him play PG. Note that during a stretch in the 1st, that's exactly what his role was. They ran a high-low game with Kaun/WildThing and TMo and PnR'd from sides. he's not going ot find anybody, and i don't know if he can hit the roll man, but I'm just happy we have another guy who can force a rotation and create for himself.

I like RJ, and think he'll be very good, but I kinda wish we had another guy like cunningham who can kinda create for himself, esp if Mo gets injured....

Pair him with Delly or Mo and you have enough playmaking in the backcourt. 2 combo guards can be a great look.

I was thinking about the cod (/trade) piece that brought Timo

Reactions: mds
Thanks chris

i didnt see the pacers game, how far away do you think Moz is from game shape? is he still sluggish?

From what I saw, Moz took some bad steps defensively and couldn't backtrack. I didn't see confidence in quick changes in direction. He also doesn't have the same lift when challenging shots. Those volleyball style double arm stuffs going strait up were absent.

If I had to put a number on it I'd say 65-70% there, with the assumption that the last 10-15% may take into the season to recover...

If I had to put a number on it I'd say 65-70% there, with the assumption that the last 10-15% may take into the season to recover...

Thanks, do you think he has a long term damage? what is the diagnosis?

Wow. I wish all reporters could be this in-depth with their articles. And you aren't even doing this for a media joint built to cover sports regularly.

If only you were higher on the pecking order... you could really make a killing with these jewels (think of the potential) :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."