• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

My Girlfriend is in labor right now

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Amazing Feeling.

This is the first time she opened her eyes, she's about 19 hours old here.

Great pics, DJ.. Congratzzz

Wow! Another Cavs fan on the rise! Someday you'll tell her that you've seen The King firsthand.

She looks just like me... I mean you. =0)

cute kid.

Did you girlfriend have her naturally (meaning vaginal birth) I couldn't imagine pushing an 8 pounder out. Thats amazing. Congrats!

Did you girlfriend have her naturally (meaning vaginal birth) I couldn't imagine pushing an 8 pounder out. Thats amazing. Congrats!

:eek:

"Naturally" would have sufficed.

My first one's due in June. Finals baby?

I had my wife convinced that we should name him Anderson, but after the holdout, there's no friggin' way.

Congrats, man, and thanks for sharing.

Congrats, DJ! Enjoy Fatherhood...it's the greatest (and sometimes most frustrating) thing in your life.

Congrats man, the kid looks like a spitting image of Inf and Nicky's baby.. :eek:

I'll hookup the lie detector and we'll all sit down and figure this one out.

Aall joking aside though, congrats, hope everything is going well

Wow, congrats man. :thumbup:

We've been getting so much love and support from family and friends this past week it's almost unbelievable. Thanks again everybody.

And yes, Nick Mac, she DID push all 8 pounds out naturally.

Haven't been able to check posts as often as usually lately, I guess I may need to start subscribing to a few of my fav posters...

Congrats man, the kid looks like a spitting image of Inf and Nicky's baby.. :eek:

I'll hookup the lie detector and we'll all sit down and figure this one out.

Aall joking aside though, congrats, hope everything is going well

I think most babies tend to look similar but I don't see it. Zoey looks so Asian!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."