• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 14 | Magic (6-7) vs. Cavs (10-3) | November 23, 2015 | 7:00 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I really wanna see AV get more minutes next game. Two games in a row he's been effective in limited minutes.

Isn't Andy in limited minutes ideal all year? I understand that an injury can happen at any time but doesn't it make sense for him to just get between 8-16 minutes per game. Get him safely through the regular season so that he's a option/chess piece in the playoffs as matchups and how the other bigs are playing dictates?

Looking great and still 3 starters out and 1 major bench player. Man are we deep and good.

Will our depth helps us over come GS. We gotta play defense like we did to them last year because they might be better this year.

Can't wait to see the lines w/G when Irving and and the other 3 come back and play a dozen games. Wanna know why vegas would be saying.

This team needs to work on being physical like this every game and less worried about super secret hand shakes
But the handshakes are why the are so good.
9d4c0b81d92415432a2bdf5a5729432e.gif

Isn't Andy in limited minutes ideal all year? I understand that an injury can happen at any time but doesn't it make sense for him to just get between 8-16 minutes per game. Get him safely through the regular season so that he's a option/chess piece in the playoffs as matchups and how the other bigs are playing dictates?

He can be more than a 10 minute a night guy. And you aren't gonna give him 10 minutes a night all year and then suddenly unleash him for 25 a night in the playoffs. But he's good enough that he can be a 25 minute a night guy in the playoffs.

He can be more than a 10 minute a night guy. And you aren't gonna give him 10 minutes a night all year and then suddenly unleash him for 25 a night in the playoffs. But he's good enough that he can be a 25 minute a night guy in the playoffs.

I really hope we don't need him for 25 a night in the playoffs.
96 minutes is 32/32/32 moz/love/Thompson. To add Andy at 25, it's be more like 25/24/24/23. And that's assuming no lineups without 2 of those 4.

He still seems like a big liability on defense.

10 min a game is perfect for him.

If he's hitting that midrange J...

I think this free flowing, heavy ball moving offense is a thing of beauty and not many teams, if any, can match that offensive output in the same manner. 34 assists for an entire game is quite impressive.

Also dig the fact that Love found an amazing rhythm tonight. At one point, Kevin made 3 threes and had 17 straight points over a 5 minute and 20 second stretch in the 2nd quarter. That was very impressive to see.

On a side note, what's it gonna take to get a new camera man on the upper level? This dude can't zoom in or out smoothly. Shaky pov type of video at moments, like I was watching a skin flick.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."