• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kyrie Irving

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.
CUn-KIqUwAAkZwM.jpg:large

https://www.instagram.com/p/-fa2jaMhO7/?taken-by=k1irving

Kyrie announces his daughter was born today. Congrats!
Actually the date he posted is 7/23/15 and everyone is confused. I'm assuming it's a typo because she was due in December, and I doubt if he'd keep it under wraps for 4 months.

I had no idea about this. Is he actually with the girl or is he starting out his attempt to top Shawn Kemp?

I saw a link a few months ago that he was attempting to establish paternity. Mother was a Texas beauty queen Iirc. It was one of the tabloid type sites, so take it fwiw. Obviously he must be the daddy, so good for him, and good for the child. Daddy on a max contract is a nice head start to life.

Actually the date he posted is 7/23/15 and everyone is confused. I'm assuming it's a typo because she was due in December, and I doubt if he'd keep it under wraps for 4 months.

Yup, he fixed it. Very cool he named her after his mother.

kyrie getting his kangaroo care on

real men do that w their kids. just watch ur nipples

I had no idea about this. Is he actually with the girl or is he starting out his attempt to top Shawn Kemp?

He's kemping it. Knocked up one of his jump offs.

Too bad the chick he got pregnant wasnt Callie rivers when he was dating her. That would at least b a kid w some badass bball genetics.

I am so confused about this..

But Irving says it’s all lies, and before he steps up to the plate to take care of his child, a paternity test needs to happen. He recently filed legal documents asking a Texas court to order a paternity test proving he’s the father of Wilson’s unborn child… Only then will he pay child support.

Is this the same thing? Not going to lie, I thought this whole thing was tabloid nonsense. Very weird but.. Congrats, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."