• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2016 Cleveland Indians

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I can't lie, I'm pretty intrigued by a Soler/Baez combo. I'd hate to give up young, cost-controlled pitching, but I think both of those guys could end up really good.

Where do you guys think Baez ends up sticking, 2B? 3B? Baez himself has said he likes to play CF too.

Moving Baez to CF is an intriguing option, but the contact rate for both of those guys is scary.

One guy I'd really like, at the right price of course, is Mike Napoli. He crushes LHP, can play 1B, some corner OF and obviously DH-- he says he wants to catch a little bit more too....

I guess defense doesn't matter....Correa AL ROY

He got rewarded for being on a better team at the time of his call-up...aka, shit he had nothing to do with.

#'s never lie, the Indians record with Lindor > Astros record with Correa.

If the deciding factor was making the playoffs, shame on the voters...

Also, fuck the voter who left Lindor completely off of his ballot.

Also, fuck the voter who left Lindor completely off of his ballot.
I don't necessarily have a problem with Correa winning it- I think Lindor pulled ahead in the last few weeks but had he been up earlier I don't think he finishes as strongly- but to completely leave Lindor off the ballot is just stupid. Do we know who that was, so we can get @MoGotti to harass him on Twitter?

Update: it was the Asian. Japanese baseball reporter voted for Billy Burns and Eddie Rosario instead. The mind reels... I'm almost certain he was trolling. And where did they find these voters? Is this a thing where they pick names of members out of a hat? One of the guys who had Lindor 3rd on his ballot is from the Antelope Valley Press. Their lead story in the business section is the latest Dilbert comic. How did he get a vote? Why is a guy from a AAA team city getting a vote? Why are there two guys from Tiger country on a voting committee of 30 (in fairness they both voted for Frankie)? I don't necessarily care about this stuff but upon looking at the voting register I'm flummoxed.

Last edited:
^ Not sure what the neck brace deal was all about. It's just a sprained for Ramirez.

Indians acquire RP Kirby Yates from the Rays for cash and DFA Michael Choice.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."