• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 15: Cleveland (11-3) at Toronto (9-6)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
People actually believe Chicago is better than San Antonio?

Not better but can fight/blow them out in one night. Even take the RS series being the regular season champs they are.

Didn't understand your original post at first look I thought of them being the teams to beat but I highly agree. The overreaction (i.e. discrediting, unreasonable demands) of fans after every loss is getting dull.

As a big Delly fan through the dark days of last year, I seriously cannot believe that the conversation has now become how important he is to our team winning...it is beyond amazing...he is almost 6th man worthy...and certainly the clue that holds the team together...

He will never be the showy, star type player...just blue collar grit, hard work, never say die attitude. As I said last year, he is the perfect reflection of Cleveland...he cannot be let go in the summer

He is Most Improved worthy IMO.

So we started out 8-1 after victimizing the Sixers and Knicks multiple times.

Since then we are 3-3 playing good teams in the East.

Brings you back down to earth...

It's just that all 4 losses were due to a combination of officiating and self-inflicted wounds. It's not like teams are playing LIGHTS-OUT against us. We did more to lose those games than the opponent did to win them. We could have won all four of those games. Not once were we beat by a team playing its best game.

Not a terrible loss. It's early and a chance to grow from this one. Frustrating though, that's for sure.

Not even remotely worried about a loss in November with the team hurt and still holding down first place.

They've lost four games by a total of 14 points.
While I'm not,\ worried I don't like these kind of losses..no defense in the paint..and I hate seeing opponents act like it's a championship game, slapping their biceps and strutting around like they won something.

While I'm not,\ worried I don't like these kind of losses..no defense in the paint..and I hate seeing opponents act like it's a championship game, slapping their biceps and strutting around like they won something.

I don't like the lack of rim protection either, but the thing to keep in mind is that they are also without their starting center at the moment. I don't expect the paint to continue to be as easy to score in as the year progresses and these guys continue to jell, especially once the Cavs have one of their best perimeter defenders back from injury.

Saw this game on TSN, so just found out about the pre game antics, When I get home, I am trying to see that real quick lol

We're 11-4 right now and have blown out the likes of Miami, Indianna, and Memphis. I don't see what not at least "very good " about the team right now.
The bar this year is the Warriors

So that's what it's based off of

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."