• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015-2016 Around the NBA

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
NBA fans can be so dumb. Yeah like 7 foot 3 kid who can move kinda like Dirk is a bad pick. I really liked the kid and thought all those fans would eat crow.

I freakin' love that Porzingis kid but nobody had even really seen him play until he came to the NBA. And then like David said, the numbers just don't crunch very well, especially in the NYK context where all their picks keep amounting to nothing.

But for sure Porzingis is a stud. He may be legitimatelly ROTY which really surprised me. I had a good feeling from just hearing him speak, but it wasn't that good. He may be a superstar in the future.

Interesting to compare how kg and kobe have handled rapid declines.

Very excellent point.

Why anyone thought Kobe, who has spent an entire career in a myopic pursuit of standing next to Jordan, would somehow turn around and nurture his peers is somewhat ludicrous.

As one of the most consistently overrated and selfish superstars to ever play the team game of basketball, it's only fitting that he leave the game in a sorrowful state; that one can only hope will burn through the grandeur myth he has spent an entire career crafting.

@Triumph36 You seem very upset about that substitution.... why? It's a game in November that, as has been pointed out by another poster, the Thunder pretty much had in hand.

If Houston for some reason decides to tank this year and not be a meddling team aiming for the eighth seed, I'd take Corey Brewer from them.

We almost got him before he got traded to Houston.

More like what's up with the Western Conference? Compared to last season, it thus far looks abysmal.

Haven't you heard....it's called the Warriors conference now :chuckle:

I'm just waiting for Okc and the Spurs to wake up

More like what's up with the Western Conference? Compared to last season, it thus far looks abysmal.

Honestly..

I want to just chalk it up to teams figuring things out early in the season but I don't know.

Oh Okafor....

I don't know what's more dumb, Okafor getting in a street fight 15 games into his NBA career, or going out and partying in fucking Boston. Don't people realize that city is filled with obnoxious, beligerent little shits? Its asking for trouble to go out into that city when you're a part of a visiting sports team.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."