• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Call Of Duty 2015

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
So my friends, long story short I have an extra copy of the season pass for ps4, and since I love you guys, and hate dealing with haggling with people to sell stuff, it's all yours. First come first serve.

Happy thanksgiving.

I'm in can I have it.
So my friends, long story short I have an extra copy of the season pass for ps4, and since I love you guys, and hate dealing with haggling with people to sell stuff, it's all yours. First come first serve.

Happy thanksgiving.

For those of you that haven't kept up, it is absolutely amazing that there are still things that the zombies community can't figure out a month after the games release.

Treyarch did an amazing job. For example, at games launch you could trick the pack a punch in to upgrading the Apothican Servant WW, which was a glitch that got patched. To this day, people have been digging in to the games files to try and figure out how to upgrade it, and still even with all the code sitting in front of them haven't been able to figure it out.

There is also supposedly a second version of the Apothican Servant, that at this point, we have a 3 second clip of, and the code to back up the theory. Still can't figure it out. Also a possible third version of the sword that hasn't been figured out.

The three year cycle has given 3arc so much time to well fuck with the zombies community, and I can't imagine we have even scratched the surface yet of what they have in store.

If Shadows is any indication, the zombies community is going to be in for a huge hunt going forward. We will still be finding things in 3 years.

CWDTDOAWIAEKity.jpg:large

Yeah, that took quite some time.

Good lord, Pyro.

Can't wait until I'm done with finals so I can devote a few weeks to this game. I'm enjoying the multiplayer so far.

Took just 42 days to hit Prestige 5. :chuckle:

Is anybody else tired of the "futuristic" style CoD and Battlefield games? Every one is becoming the same, with the weapons and "future" technology and terminology and shit.

I want CoD to make a next gen WW2 or WW1 game, or perhaps an alternate history game. Make it more realistic, not where people climb on walls and jump extra high on boosters.

Make the kill streaks more realistic based on the technology of the time. It seems like these current games are made for people who down energy drinks constantly and listen to EDM for pleasure.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."