• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Racial Tension in the U.S.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where should the thread go from here?

• Racial Tension in the U.S.

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Extremist Views on the U.S.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Mending Years of Racial Stereotypes.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Protest Culture.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Racist Idiots in the News.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
Maybe Charles Manson was right. Race wars are soon to occur if this keeps up.

#helterskelter

Not only can deadly force be used bhtmw toward individuals carrying knives or any other objects used to hurt others but it can also be used to prevent the escape of a fleeing felon whom may cause harm to others.

See: 1989 Graham vs. Connor and 1985 Tennessee vs. Garner

It's literally US law and there's information that McDonald slashed one of the police cruisers attempting to block and corral him away from passerbys near a Burger King where he was breaking into cars. If this information is true, then it sounds like this kid was definitely a danger to others and police officers.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/investigations/laquan-mcdonald-investigation-305105631.html

Is tampering with evidence normal protocol? That's obstruction of justice.

Not gonna matter. The only real solution is to murder.

I bet human meat probably tastes pretty decent. Would you agree?

Do you suppose there is a difference in taste between dark and white meat?

Black kid threatens to kill 16 white people and as many white police officers as possible. Headlines don't mention race because it was a black person threatening whites.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/30/us-usa-chicago-threat-idUSKBN0TJ23K20151130
Chicago man arrested for gun threat linked to black teen's killing
A 21-year-old Chicago man was arrested on Monday for threatening to kill 16 white male students or staff on the University of Chicago in retaliation for the shooting last year of black teenager Laquan McDonald by a white police officer, according to law enforcement officials.

Jabari R. Dean was charged with transmitting a threat in interstate commerce and, if convicted, could face up to five years in prison, the U.S. Attorney in Chicago said in a statement.

The University of Illinois at Chicago said one of its students, living off campus, was arrested for making the threat, which caused the University of Chicago to cancel classes on Monday.

UIC confirmed that Dean, who wore a red school sweatshirt at his initial court appearance, according to a Chicago Sun-Times reporter, is an undergraduate studying electrical engineering and has been enrolled since fall 2015. Dean was ordered held in custody until bond conditions could be determined, likely tomorrow.

When investigators searched the off-campus residence of the UIC student, they found no gun, according to the Sun-Times, which cited a source familiar with the investigation.

According to a criminal complaint filed by the FBI, someone called the agency to report a comment he saw on a website that the Chicago Tribune reported as www.worldstarhiphop.

The writer threatened to shoot and kill students, staff and police on the University of Chicago's campus at 10 a.m. on Monday and then kill himself, citing the fatal shooting last year of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald by a white Chicago police officer, the newspaper said.

The officer, who shot McDonald 16 times, was charged last week with first-degree murder. A judge on Monday set a $1.5 million bond for the officer, Jason Van Dyke.

"This is my only warning. At 10 a.m. on Monday morning, I am going to the campus quad of the University of Chicago. I will be armed with a M-4 carbine and 2 Desert Eagles, all fully loaded. I will execute approximately 16 white male students and or staff, which is the same number of time McDonald was killed," said the commenter, who posted with the initials "JRD" and a Chicago Bulls logo, according to the criminal complaint.

"I then will die killing any number of white policeman that I can in the process. This is not a joke. I am to do my part to rid the world of the white devils. I expect you do the same."

The FBI official who signed the criminal complaint said Dean said he posted the threat from a phone but took it down shortly after posting it, according to the criminal complaint.

University of Chicago President Robert Zimmer cited "recent tragic events on campuses across the country" in the decision to cancel Monday classes. After the arrest, he said the decision to cancel classes would remain in effect for the day and later added normal operations would resume on Tuesday.

College campuses have been the sites of several shootings this year, including an Oct. 1 massacre at Umpqua Community College in Oregon that left 10 dead including the shooter.

The University of Chicago, a private school with about 15,000 graduate and undergraduate students, is south of downtown Chicago.

12274190_576714832479613_1625117151578544759_n.jpg

My guess is because their only real exposure to BLM is from the media. The first time the media shows people BLM it's a nice peaceful march and i'd guess only a small percentage of white people had an issue with it. Why did the few have an issue? Probably because they are racists. What happens next? The media isn't going to continue to show every peaceful BLM march. Why? It's boring. So after the first one or two, most of the media are only going to show events where something controversial happens. Now they are only showing the outliers - BLM blocking a freeway, a guy faking that he got hit by a car and trying to force a President to resign over it, BLM going into a quiet library at Dartmouth intimidating students and yelling “Fuck you, you filthy white fucks!” “Fuck you and your comfort!” “Fuck you, you racists shits!”. So now it isn't just the white racists that have a problem with it. Now you have a lot of white people saying to themselves, "hey, if they are screaming that shit at innocent white kids just trying to study for a test, they must feel the same way about all white people and me...they're the real racists. They're bullies. They're inconveniencing people that are innocent. They're trying to get a President of a university fired for a crime he didn't commit." The outliers are the problem and where people start to have a problem with BLM. BLM needs to do a better job of explaining to its participants that these outliers are doing more bad than good. Keep it peaceful, don't bully or intimidate, don't swear at people, don't lie...stay on message.

I, like Optimus, prefer it be about government abuse to everyone, but hey it's not my cause. I get that it's about targeting of blacks and agree that it's a serious problem. I have no problem with them doing it whatsoever.

As i said above, it's the outliers that are the problem. Don't lie...

Twitter threats to black Kean students made by black alum, police say

aaeaaqaaaaaaaam5aaaajdzjnzczm2rmlwe4mjutndi2mi05mjqwlwjkmzvhoti0mmziywjpg-b413d5f0cd49feb2.jpg

screen-shot-2015-11-18-at-101143-ampng-19c9da7b72f63003.png

screen-shot-2015-11-18-at-101253-ampng-579aecf81343ecf6.png

screen-shot-2014-11-05-at-13426-pmpng-b302727a18c04883png-6a950752d553074e.png

-1d09d6cb840ad03b.png

Email
By Jessica Remo | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com
on December 01, 2015 at 1:12 PM, updated December 02, 2015 at 9:09 AM

ELIZABETH — A recent Kean graduate has been charged with being responsible for a series of tweets threatening black students at the school two weeks ago, acting Union County Prosecutor Grace H. Park announced Tuesday.

Kayla-Simone McKelvey, 24, of Union – a black alum who graduated in May – was charged by summons with third-degree creating a false public alarm.

Students react after Kean Twitter threatKean students react and sound-off after an anonymous Twitter user sent messages threatening to shoot black students at the university. (Video by Adam Clark & Amanda Marzullo | NJ Advance Media for Nj.com)
Park said an investigation by the Union County Prosecutor's Office's Special Prosecutions Unit and Kean University police found that McKelvey, a self-proclaimed activist, participated in a student rally to raise awareness of racism on college campuses on Nov. 17, but left midway through and walked to a computer station in a university library.

Once there, McKelvey allegedly created an anonymous Twitter account – @keanuagainstblk – and began posting threats of violence against black Kean students.

The first message around 10 p.m. said "kean university twitter against blacks is for everyone who hates blacks people" and a tweet about there being a bomb on the campus, and then continued with several other tweets about shooting black students at the university.

i will kill every black male and female at kean university

— kean university (@keanuagainstblk) November 18, 2015
After making the posts, McKelvey returned to the rally and attempted to spread awareness of the threats, authorities said.

That night on McKelvey's personal Twitter account she posted photos of the rally and screenshots of the tweets.

#PrayForKeanUniversity #KeanUniversityThreats #StudentBlackout#ConcernedStudent1950 pic.twitter.com/YQxSQu3GyM

— IG Ohhshebajan (@ACaribbeanDream) November 18, 2015
The university said approximately 100 students participated in "a peaceful rally" on campus that night with 10 students spending the night at the clock tower, "joining students across the nation to raise awareness of recent racial unrest at the University of Missouri and other college campuses."

Kean Twitter threat: I will shoot black students at Kean University

This morning, the school responded on social media accounts, advising students that they are working to identify the person behind the account, but that classes will be held as scheduled.

According to McKelvey's LinkedIn profile, she graduated from Kean this May with a degree in Global Fitness and Wellness and currently works as a personal trainer. She was also the school's 2014 homecoming queen and president of the Pan African Student Union, according to her profile.

A March article by Kean's student newspaper the Tower says McKelvey was also the organizer of a rally based on allegations of racism against a professor and Kean's Student Organization, but that "little to no evidence emerged to support the claims."

In response to the announcement of the charge, Kean released the following statement:

"We are saddened to learn that the person allegedly responsible was an active participant in the rally that took place on campus on Tuesday, November 17 and is a former student of Kean. As a diverse academic community, we wholeheartedly respect and support activism, however, no cause or issue gives anyone the right to threaten the safety of others. We hope this information will begin to bring a sense of relief and security to the campus community."

Kean President Dawood Farahi spoke to students Tuesday afternoon during a previously planned campus discussion at the student center.

As i said above, it's the outliers that are the problem. Don't lie...

Twitter threats to black Kean students made by black alum, police say

aaeaaqaaaaaaaam5aaaajdzjnzczm2rmlwe4mjutndi2mi05mjqwlwjkmzvhoti0mmziywjpg-b413d5f0cd49feb2.jpg

screen-shot-2015-11-18-at-101143-ampng-19c9da7b72f63003.png

screen-shot-2015-11-18-at-101253-ampng-579aecf81343ecf6.png

screen-shot-2014-11-05-at-13426-pmpng-b302727a18c04883png-6a950752d553074e.png

-1d09d6cb840ad03b.png

Email
By Jessica Remo | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com
on December 01, 2015 at 1:12 PM, updated December 02, 2015 at 9:09 AM

ELIZABETH — A recent Kean graduate has been charged with being responsible for a series of tweets threatening black students at the school two weeks ago, acting Union County Prosecutor Grace H. Park announced Tuesday.

Kayla-Simone McKelvey, 24, of Union – a black alum who graduated in May – was charged by summons with third-degree creating a false public alarm.

Students react after Kean Twitter threatKean students react and sound-off after an anonymous Twitter user sent messages threatening to shoot black students at the university. (Video by Adam Clark & Amanda Marzullo | NJ Advance Media for Nj.com)
Park said an investigation by the Union County Prosecutor's Office's Special Prosecutions Unit and Kean University police found that McKelvey, a self-proclaimed activist, participated in a student rally to raise awareness of racism on college campuses on Nov. 17, but left midway through and walked to a computer station in a university library.

Once there, McKelvey allegedly created an anonymous Twitter account – @keanuagainstblk – and began posting threats of violence against black Kean students.

The first message around 10 p.m. said "kean university twitter against blacks is for everyone who hates blacks people" and a tweet about there being a bomb on the campus, and then continued with several other tweets about shooting black students at the university.

i will kill every black male and female at kean university

— kean university (@keanuagainstblk) November 18, 2015
After making the posts, McKelvey returned to the rally and attempted to spread awareness of the threats, authorities said.

That night on McKelvey's personal Twitter account she posted photos of the rally and screenshots of the tweets.

#PrayForKeanUniversity #KeanUniversityThreats #StudentBlackout#ConcernedStudent1950 pic.twitter.com/YQxSQu3GyM

— IG Ohhshebajan (@ACaribbeanDream) November 18, 2015
The university said approximately 100 students participated in "a peaceful rally" on campus that night with 10 students spending the night at the clock tower, "joining students across the nation to raise awareness of recent racial unrest at the University of Missouri and other college campuses."

Kean Twitter threat: I will shoot black students at Kean University

This morning, the school responded on social media accounts, advising students that they are working to identify the person behind the account, but that classes will be held as scheduled.

According to McKelvey's LinkedIn profile, she graduated from Kean this May with a degree in Global Fitness and Wellness and currently works as a personal trainer. She was also the school's 2014 homecoming queen and president of the Pan African Student Union, according to her profile.

A March article by Kean's student newspaper the Tower says McKelvey was also the organizer of a rally based on allegations of racism against a professor and Kean's Student Organization, but that "little to no evidence emerged to support the claims."

In response to the announcement of the charge, Kean released the following statement:

"We are saddened to learn that the person allegedly responsible was an active participant in the rally that took place on campus on Tuesday, November 17 and is a former student of Kean. As a diverse academic community, we wholeheartedly respect and support activism, however, no cause or issue gives anyone the right to threaten the safety of others. We hope this information will begin to bring a sense of relief and security to the campus community."

Kean President Dawood Farahi spoke to students Tuesday afternoon during a previously planned campus discussion at the student center.

Not her fault. The only reason she did it was because of the legacy of slavery and suffering through all those micro-aggressions when she was homecoming queen. She's a victim.

Right?

I fucking hate people who try to make race relations worse rather than better.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."