• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Xbox One or Playstation 4? What are you getting?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which are you getting?

• Playstation 4

Votes: 89 59.3%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 39 26.0%
  • Both Suck.. PC RULES!

Votes: 22 14.7%

• Total voters
I still have LA Noire, Red Dead Redemption, and Uncharted 3 in my backlog. Its tough to get to everything lol.
I sold my ps3 and all my games so I could get a Ps4. Red Dead is the only reason I regret it. Great game. I also liked LA Noire a lot more than most people I've talked to.

I sold my ps3 and all my games so I could get a Ps4. Red Dead is the only reason I regret it. Great game. I also liked LA Noire a lot more than most people I've talked to.
Its annoying that PS4 still hasnt come up with a legitimate solution for backwards compatibility. I know they have market share over Xbox, but now is not the time to sit back on your ass. This is the year that consoles start giving away free games, Black Friday deals happen, and we're close to a enhanced console (Slim PS2, Slim PS3, etc). Xbox can close that gap pretty quickly if they have that, and then keep trying to give the consoles away.

Its annoying that PS4 still hasnt come up with a legitimate solution for backwards compatibility. I know they have market share over Xbox, but now is not the time to sit back on your ass. This is the year that consoles start giving away free games, Black Friday deals happen, and we're close to a enhanced console (Slim PS2, Slim PS3, etc). Xbox can close that gap pretty quickly if they have that, and then keep trying to give the consoles away.

Sony has always sat on their ass when they were ahead. That's why the PS3 was such a disaster for them at first that it let the 360 take a commanding lead.

Sony has always sat on their ass when they were ahead. That's why the PS3 was such a disaster for them at first that it let the 360 take a commanding lead.
Agree 100%. They only have to blame themselves for creating a console war.

Looks like Best Buy is selling both for $299 on BF with some sort of game attached to it.

Bought an xbox one bundle for $350 from newegg last week. Final Fantasy type 0, Black Ops 3, Assassin's Creed: Unity, Gears of War and $79 headset included. Found 1 year of xbox Gold for $28. Can't beat 4 free games each month. My tag is djdirtywaxoh

If anyone is selling a PS3, let me know. (I know this is the PS4/Xbox One thread, but you all are in here..) I am pretty much using it for the Blu Ray and maybe playing 2-3 hours throughout the month on a weekend where the girl is away/not going out. I got an Xbox 360 with a wireless controller & Turtle Beach headset I will just give you. You can trade it in or do whatever you want with it.

I don't play enough to get a PS4/Xbox One, but a couple buddies who live out of town have PS3 still and just fuck around a day or 2 a month.

If you have that, message me. Thanks :toast:

Anybody know of any really good PS4 bundle deals out there? So far I've seen the $350 ones on Amazon for Uncharted, Battlefront, etc. Was just wondering if there was anything else out there, planning on probably buying one sometime this week or next. Thanks!

Anybody know of any really good PS4 bundle deals out there? So far I've seen the $350 ones on Amazon for Uncharted, Battlefront, etc. Was just wondering if there was anything else out there, planning on probably buying one sometime this week or next. Thanks!

The Uncharted Collection is $299 for Black Friday at Walmart & Bestbuy (I would imagine they wouldnt run out of stock bc its not in super high demand right now). I would venture to say itll be online as well.

The Uncharted Collection is $299 for Black Friday at Walmart & Bestbuy (I would imagine they wouldnt run out of stock bc its not in super high demand right now). I would venture to say itll be online as well.

I ended up ordering this on Amazon yesterday. I'm definitely planning on getting The Last of Us, as well.

What are some other really good exclusives I should look at? I've heard a lot of good things about Bloodborne, and God of War III has a remastered edition for the PS4, right? This will be the first Playstation of any kind that I've ever owned (although I have a PS2 emulator on my computer).

I ended up ordering this on Amazon yesterday. I'm definitely planning on getting The Last of Us, as well.

What are some other really good exclusives I should look at? I've heard a lot of good things about Bloodborne, and God of War III has a remastered edition for the PS4, right? This will be the first Playstation of any kind that I've ever owned (although I have a PS2 emulator on my computer).

Definitely check out the Infamous game. Also, Resogun is a must-own downloadable game.

Definitely check out the Infamous game. Also, Resogun is a must-own downloadable game.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention Infamous in my previous post. I've heard a lot of good things about that one, as well.

What kind of game is Resogun?

Buy the Last of Us from eBay. There a bunch of sub $20 digital copies. Look at the reviews to be safe, but the guy I bought it from sold it was $12.99, free shipping. You get the code and just plug it into the PSN Shop. One of my favorite games.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention Infamous in my previous post. I've heard a lot of good things about that one, as well.

What kind of game is Resogun?
Infamous is so-so. I have all 3, and while they have a decent story and are fun; there is no replay value. Also when you play 3, you will notice that that the map, and even some of the villans are just in different skins.

Spoiler: I was climbing a mountain for a boss fight, and the layout was the same as the 1st game.

Picked up the PS4 Uncharted bundle over the weekend from Amazon and am really happy with the purchase so far. Also got a copy of The Last of Us and did a buy and stash of Bloodborne for $16 from Amazon that's arriving today.

With this and Fallout 4, I've essentially got a shit ton of games to play for awhile. Looks like I'm getting socks for Christmas. :chuckle:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."