• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 17 | Nets (3-12) @ Cavs (12-4) | November 28, 2015 | 7:30 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We are 13-4. Sure as hell doesn't feel like it!! Lol

that's what happens when half your team's been in the training room getting fixed up or still isn't.

It's kinda great that the team is trying to play with greater "urgency" (that was word LeBron used in postgame)

Thanks.

Did we miss open looks or we just didn't get open looks?

Not much ball movement. Had Love not gotten hot in 3rd seriously wonder if Cavs get back in game.

Despite the game winner by LBJ, this game was ugly. 19 turnovers is unacceptable. I could take turnovers in the flow of the game, guys are hustling, sweating. I cannot take careless, unforced turnovers. Clean that shit up, not good.

Despite the game winner by LBJ, this game was ugly. 19 turnovers is unacceptable. I could take turnovers in the flow of the game, guys are hustling, sweating. I cannot take careless, unforced turnovers. Clean that shit up, not good.

Yep; a big problem that hopefully fades away when the others return.

11-17 (64ish%) from the line (which seems to be the norm recently) is going to make all of these games closer than they ever should be.

This is the part where the other obvious calls against us are disregarded

Yea, just like the game threads where we just close our eyes every time a call goes in our favor. God I hate bitching about refs over and over.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."