• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2016 Draft Prospects Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Thought Goff was great tonight even though they lost.

That team around him is pretty horrible.

Thought Goff was great tonight even though they lost.

That team around him is pretty horrible.
If I have the first pick I take him and don't look back. He will need a good pass blocking o line but the skill set is good enough to be a playoff caliber qb IMO.

If I have the first pick I take him and don't look back. He will need a good pass blocking o line but the skill set is good enough to be a playoff caliber qb IMO.

Watching him go through reads makes me smile. A lot.

Browns have to control the #1 Pick if they want Goff. SF will take him 100% if they can. He is a local boy, lifelong 49ers fan and plays down the street.

He'd be the LeBron of San Francisco.

Wow. Did not realize this. Now I'm nervous even if the Browns control #1. It would say a lot about the guy to see how he would handle the situation with the Browns at 1 and the Niners somewhere else in the top 5.

I don't think any of us expected Jabari's attitude towards the Cavs, basically forcing himself to Milwaukee after Embiid went down.

On the other hand, are we sure that Goff and Lynch declare this year? I don't follow rumors and off the field stuff for college like I do the pros..

Does anyone have any thoughts on Carson Wentz? Where would he rank among the other QB's? I wonder if we don't end up with a top 3 pick to get a QB or if they don't declare, if Wentz would be an option in the second or third?

Wow. Did not realize this. Now I'm nervous even if the Browns control #1. It would say a lot about the guy to see how he would handle the situation with the Browns at 1 and the Niners somewhere else in the top 5.

I don't think any of us expected Jabari's attitude towards the Cavs, basically forcing himself to Milwaukee after Embiid went down.

On the other hand, are we sure that Goff and Lynch declare this year? I don't follow rumors and off the field stuff for college like I do the pros..

Goff is supposedly very 50-50 on coming out.

Lynch is coming out barring something odd

Pretty strong way to close the regular season for Goff: 30/51 for 542 yards, 5 touchdowns, 0 INTs and a rally from 17 down at halftime.

Prepare the tank! #FuckOffForGoff

By the way, Paxton Lynch threw for 7 first half TDs yesterday.

If both come out, I feel like the Browns will get either guy, and thats exciting.

Goff can keep plays alive with his feet very well. Comparing him to Manziel doesn't seem fair to me because Manziel misses seeing so many wide open players. The Manziel dancing comes from his own lack of vision seeing the field. Goff is buying time because nobody is open.

One negative I've seen from Goff is that he presses if his team is down. Yesterday the pressing paid off, but a few times this year he threw ugly interceptions when he should have just thrown the ball out of bounds. That said, I draft Goff #1 for his ability to get the ball out quickly and accurately. Buying time in the pocket is just part of the package.

Seriously, I'm done watching this dude.

It's over, he's the best player in America.

I will keep saying this every podcast like a broken record. The Browns can help alter thier next 15 years by finding a way to secure Goff. Will it solve all our problems no. But it will put us in a great spot if we can get Compitent GM to surround Goff with talent. This is the franchise changing qb we have been waiting for.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."