• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Dream Team 4: Golden State Warriors

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Green was 4 for 13 and 0 for 4 from three against the mighty frontcourt of rudy gay, omri caspi and kosta koufos.

Green gonna start over Kevin Love? Lebron James?Mozgov?

Tristan is
just as valuable to the Cavs as Green is to Golden State.
in a matchup between the two Thompson has shown he can contain Green.

so on christmas Rich. you go ahead and root for Draymond. Ill be rooting for Thompson and the Cavs

No offense to other posters or opinions but you have been one of the most sane posters here. A fast start and all the attention means nothing in the end. To be honest the Cavs are playing this perfect you know they are only what 12 and 4 without their all star PG and key defensive piece. So yeah we should worry about the Healthy hot attention soaked Warriors. Please they need to prove them selfs in the finals against a healthy team and I hope it is ours because. They are great yes, however they never hit a wall that is S.A or the Cavs. There is a reason we are playing iffy right now. I wish more people understood all this.

I've seen enough

This team will win the next 3 titles

Because

If they don't, it will go down in history as the biggest choke job in the history of sports

Draymond Green with a 12 assist 4 block game. Where's Tornicade? I need to see him throw up that Finals box score again so he can "prove" how Tristan is the better player. Green might honestly be a top 20 player.
might?

He may be the best power forward in the game right now, depending on what you consider Anthony Davis.
best pf in the game? he doesn't even average 13 ppg bro

Tristan is
just as valuable to the Cavs as Green is to Golden State.

BTW Never said Green was a bad player. I said that his 3 point shooting is mediocre
and he cant play center on a regular basis.
regarding tristan: no. just....no.

also, draymond green is better than dion waiters at 3pt shooting. and he does it as a big man. what now?

finally, considering which 2 players happen to be in the background this is probably my favorite picture ever
CU9No5yUsAAO5zw.jpg

Last edited:
might?

best pf in the game? he doesn't even average 13 ppg bro
but he had a triple double.

seriously though. looka at these movement charts.

http://on.nba.com/1LGHPDv

Teams are trying to double team leaving Golden states sharp shooters out in the open.

they are also allowing Golden state bigs to get to the paint off the ball whenever they want.

If teams put three in the paint. Golden state peels one with movement and attack the weak side.

You have to play disciplined defense and realize Green is a point forward out there.
Double either guard and Green takes over point.

Dont block out and you have an alley oop coming in your near future.

Really looking forward to when the title of this thread is changed to the 81-1 Golden State Warriors
I hope whoever changes it when they loose changes it to 79-3. Because we are going to beat them twice too.

Now I'm starting to wonder if they are going to actually go 82-0. This thread reverse jinxed the reverse jinx. But I just reversed that by mentioning it so they will lose next game.

Steph Curry hasn't played in the 4th quarter 2 nights in a row now.

That is the kind of shit that sucks to watch. That team is rolling, and exerting no energy in doing it. Their guys are playing light minutes, and even with an injury now to Barnes they just pluck Rush off the bench to go hit 4-5 from 3.

Heard a Steph Curry interview on the radio coming home last night asking him about the hot start and said they are basically obsessed with winning now that they got a taste in the finals.

I just don't like how easy this is for them. It doesn't seem fair.

Steph Curry hasn't played in the 4th quarter 2 nights in a row now.

That is the kind of shit that sucks to watch. That team is rolling, and exerting no energy in doing it. Their guys are playing light minutes, and even with an injury now to Barnes they just pluck Rush off the bench to go hit 4-5 from 3.

Heard a Steph Curry interview on the radio coming home last night asking him about the hot start and said they are basically obsessed with winning now that they got a taste in the finals.

I just don't like how easy this is for them. It doesn't seem fair.

would make it even sweeter when we beat them

We should all want them to continue winning

everyone loves a david vs goliath story

would make it even sweeter when we beat them

We should all want them to continue winning

everyone loves a david vs goliath story
We have the highest payroll in the league. In what world......

We have the highest payroll in the league. In what world......

Look, "I" know it's dumb, YOU know it's dumb, but if it spares us from six months of ESPN/Bleacher Report/Yahoo Sports articles with titles like "Kyrie - Is He Secretly Texting LeBron Behind Kevin's Back?!?" or "LeBron Headband Tracker 2016", I'm all for it.

Cavs are 12-4 down two starters with a two more coming back from surgery. After last year's shitstorm of hot takes, I'll take flying under the radar. If the media wants to move to San Fransisco til the Finals, I'm all for it.

Look, "I" know it's dumb, YOU know it's dumb, but if it spares us from six months of ESPN/Bleacher Report/Yahoo Sports articles with titles like "Kyrie - Is He Secretly Texting LeBron Behind Kevin's Back?!?" or "LeBron Headband Tracker 2016", I'm all for it.

Cavs are 12-4 down two starters with a two more coming back from surgery. After last year's shitstorm of hot takes, I'll take flying under the radar. If the media wants to move to San Fransisco til the Finals, I'm all for it.

It's just like........we were the preseason Vegas favorites to win the title. It's pretty hard to sell this team as a "David," you know?

It's just like........we were the preseason Vegas favorites to win the title. It's pretty hard to sell this team as a "David," you know?

Hi, allow us to introduce ourselves, we're Cleveland. They could be up 3-0 in the finals and leading by 10 with 10 second left and a healthy percentage of folks would still bet Cleveland to lose.

What's really gonna suck is after they win their first title and we're not special anymore......

Put hillbilly Green on any other team and people will forget this dude even existed.

Put hillbilly Green on any other team and people will forget this dude even existed.

Let's say his offense is greatly helped by being on that team. He'd still be an elite level defender no matter what team he's on. But ok.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."