• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Johnny Manziel: Swan Won't Return His Calls

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
If true, that is too bad. All we as fans can do is shake our heads because he's really destroying himself by not seeking the help he needs.

IMO, Manziel is 2 things; a clown and an addict. The problem is I don't know if he's a clown who is an addict or he's a clown because he's an addict.

Manziel was at Town Hall last night and according to some he was pounding shots, but he tried to keep a low profile wearing thick glasses
61aBM%2BVAsSL._UL1500_.jpg

I want to see him drink a handle of cheap as fuck whiskey, smoke 3 blunts, take some unidentified pills, don't sleep for a couple of days, and then come out drinking an 18 pack and firing for 400 yards and 5 tds.

You left out heroin...

I went to school with Bobby Valentine's kid. Smoked weed with Tom Watson's kid. Two of my friends banged Doug Melvin's daughter.

Needless to say, I'm basically a professional athlete.

Do you still think there's a chance he's cut after tomorrow's game?

A chance? Sure.

To be honest, some on the team think he may be trying to get himself out of Cleveland at this point...

Eskimo Brother?

Never touched her. Too ugly and surpisingly chubby for a cokehead.

Unless you're talking about Michael Watson and Bobby Valentine Jr, in which case yes. I pounded the shit out of them on the weekly.

In all seriousness, I don't think either of them finished school there. Watson was a dealer and I know nothing of Bobby past being in Econ 101 or some such class with him. They could both have transferred out and died of AIDS and I'd have no idea. Nice guys though from what I could tell.

I also had sex with Ashley Melvin.

Please update thread title to #1 On Depth Chart, Swan Rapist.

TIA

Never touched her. Too ugly and surpisingly chubby for a cokehead.

Unless you're talking about Michael Watson and Bobby Valentine Jr, in which case yes. I pounded the shit out of them on the weekly.

In all seriousness, I don't think either of them finished school there. Watson was a dealer and I know nothing of Bobby past being in Econ 101 or some such class with him. They could both have transferred out and died of AIDS and I'd have no idea. Nice guys though from what I could tell.

I also had sex with Ashley Melvin.
Did the junior female Melvin have as good of a mustache as her father?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."