• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RBF League 2023 - Gary Barnidge Classic!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should we make this a buy-in league for $25 each?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
I just checked, it looks like we can't make trades anymore. If there was a deal about to go down, I could change it for 24 hours.

Here is my self-absorbed rant...

At the beginning of the season, I filmed the RBF lottery in front of my son's fish tank. I did it to prove I didn't edit or rig the draft lottery.

So during Halloween, my son got a free goldfish from the neighborhood pet store. I thought it was an odd free gift, but I figured the pet store made a bundle off fish bowls because of it.

Eh, free market, what can you do? So we put the free fish in my son's tank. He named the fish "Balloon Store" because that is what future serial killers name their pets.

But then...

...then it all went horribly wrong!

That damn fish Balloon Store had some weird fish AIDS and killed everything in the tank, leaving nothing but a stink to the water and he himself as the lone survivor.

So obviously I killed Balloon Store in an inhumane manner for revenge. Left him gasping for water in my wife's wastebasket in the bathroom. Worst place to die in the world, lying on a used maxipad, choking on oxygen and feminine hygiene products.

Now, I post this picture as a reminder that this drive to the post-season is dedicated to the fallen Keys family pets.

It's no mercy time.

Attachments

• 20151113_193533.jpg
    20151113_193533.jpg
    570.4 KB · Views: 0
Dammit, I have never been able to see attached files in the history of RCF.

I see you building the playoff push around Brian Hoyer @SixPACK .

And unless there is a lot of miracles today, I am going to smash @Man Called X and keep him in the basement.

Cmon X I know you can do it!

Edelman & Luck going down crushed me.

I will be playoff or bust next year.

Edelman & Luck going down crushed me.

I will be playoff or bust next year.

Injuries should have crushed me. Jamaal Charles, done. Keenan Allen, done. Both Floyds - permanently questionable. CJ Anderson, Ass-Nasty until I finally dropped him. As the prophet Ferris Beuller once said, "The meek get pinched, the bold survive."

Question for you @Randolphkeys

If picks were traded and we wanted to keep a player from that corresponding pick does that mean we'd have to give up the next highest pick?

(ex.) If I wanted to keep an 8th rounder but I traded my 7th round pick I would then have to give up my 6th rounder since I no longer own the 7th, is that correct?

Question for you @Randolphkeys

If picks were traded and we wanted to keep a player from that corresponding pick does that mean we'd have to give up the next highest pick?

(ex.) If I wanted to keep an 8th rounder but I traded my 7th round pick I would then have to give up my 6th rounder since I no longer own the 7th, is that correct?

If you wanted to keep an 8th rounder, you give up your 8th round pick next season. If you traded away your 8th rounder next season and you are keeping an 8th rounder from this season, then you give up one higher next draft.

Don't look now but I feel like the way the points are set up, if I win this week I'm in the playoffs.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."