• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Let it all out. The Cavaliers Rant Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
If Jarrett Jack heaved that 3/4 court shot 6 inches to the right this thread would have blown up. I didn't notice in real time how close it was. I just watched the post game show and it wasn't off much

Did he get it off in time? Saw a couple people I follow on Twitter say it wouldn't have counted.

As LBJ gets older we may start to see that killer instint and obsessive mentality show up. He's going to want to seize every opportunity to win a championship.

People say its not in him, especially not like MJ and Kobe. But I think that's only half true. I don't think he has it like they did where every game was a war, but when LBJ is backed into a corner the animal does come out. We saw it very clearly in that Miami vrs Boston series when his entire career was in question.

So I'm just saying we may see that killer instinct start to show up more and more over the last 4 years or so of his prime.

It's not everyone. It very much seems to be one person who honestly seems a little caught off guard by the Warriors being so good and he's worried.
Everyone points to this year. I think people need to realize LeBron is factoring in the fact that, that team just won a championship and still has won 17 in a row. He has every right to be caught off guard. Any player on the team, especially those who faced them in the finals, should be working harder. LeBron is smart to want to match their intensity. It doesn't matter who's out.

Some of you are a joke. You got those last year upset because he was in chill mode, not hands on and passive. Now he is more focused more than ever for a championship and y'all worried he's going to extremes. Pick a side and stick with it. I'll choose this one over the unrecognizable player early last year.

I will say the mentality of the players in Miami spoiled LeBron. He's obviously not seeing enough of it from people, especially the better players. Not surprised he loves Delly and his consistent effort. Same with TT.

Some of you are a joke. You got those last year upset because he was in chill mode, not hands on and passive. Now he is more focused more than ever for a championship and y'all worried he's going to extremes. Pick a side and stick with it. I'll choose this one over the unrecognizable player early last year.

Why? There is a middle ground and whole lotta great players occupy that area. You see Tim Duncan in chill mode? On the other end, you see him criticizing his team regularly and calling panic players only meetings?

Forget whether or not you like LeBron acting like he's acting right now, that's not the point. To pretend he either needs to be totally on one side of the spectrum or on the far end of the other is false.

Why? There is a middle ground and whole lotta great players occupy that area. You see Tim Duncan in chill mode? On the other end, you see him criticizing his team regularly and calling panic players only meetings?

Forget whether or not you like LeBron acting like he's acting right now, that's not the point. To pretend he either needs to be totally on one side of the spectrum or on the far end of the other is false.
Where he is is fine with me. He gave us fans warnings before they even started the season saying that he didn't like the team's mindset and unbusinesslike demeanor. We have seen that. Can he tone it down? Sure but I prefer this approach. Building habits now is important. That Miami team he was on came back angry and hungry. They blew out that Mavs team opening night.This team has not shown the same effort at all this season so far. Regardless of who's out, its how they are losing. Not that they are.

As LBJ gets older we may start to see that killer instint and obsessive mentality show up. He's going to want to seize every opportunity to win a championship.

People say its not in him, especially not like MJ and Kobe.

I have taken umbrage with the "Kobe has more of a killer instinct than LeBron" narrative for quite some time now. Mostly because the evidence doesn't even remotely support that. In fact, the exact opposite is the truth.

Hey NoTitleTown, the thing is even though you rated my post as "old" there are a few different ways I could take that so I'm not really sure what it is you think or mean by it. Which also makes you bothering to do it rather pointless I must say...

Seriously what the hell is going on with Moz. He has been unreasonably bad. Like a black hole. Whenever the ball gets anywhere near him on offense or defense bad things have been happening. Our only rim protector has been an absolute liability lately. And it has showed with how teams are abusing us in the paint.

I don't know what needs to happen, but we need the Mozgov of last year back ASAP

Seriously what the hell is going on with Moz. He has been unreasonably bad. Like a black hole. Whenever the ball gets anywhere near him on offense or defense bad things have been happening. Our only rim protector has been an absolute liability lately. And it has showed with how teams are abusing us in the paint.

I don't know what needs to happen, but we need the Mozgov of last year back ASAP
Its like a tornado transported him to another dimension....

If this team can't defend the perimeter better and is thus relying on Shump being healthy to win a title, we're probably not winning a title.

Kyrie and Shumpert arent going to solves this teams woes. Way too soft inside. The Mozgov we loved from last year must have been abducted. Lebron cant make layups on Gortat.

Im to the point where I dont even care if the Cavs win this year. I just want to see the Warriors lose because at this rate, im just setting myself up for more disappointment come post season.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."