• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 18 -|- Washington Wizards (6-8) @ Cleveland Cavaliers (13-4) -|- December 1st, 7:00PM.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Yep. Because apparently it's absolutely inconceivable that the 19-0 Warriors and the reigning champs could return to the Finals. Also, the second seed in the West and a franchise that has proven time and time again that it can win titles won't make it there either. We should have known better, man. :chuckle:
Your right Warriors Cavs rematch. Damn it

im gonna be a contrarian here. I know there are specific players and situations that developed terribly in this game and stayede that way, but god damn if we didnt get run off the court.

i do think a good amount of tonight was because of the pace. we hurried to keep up and put up bad offensive posessions, we got fast break points scored on us bc of turnovers and not getting back.. we can't make them miss bad percentage shots, which they hit a lot of in the first half (I onyl got to see the first half).

we just looked unravelled. it wasnt cleveland basketball. ive been naysaying the team since the end of the finals, but imo, we couldnt figure out how to slow the game down, when its the entire reason we were staying with golden state over the summer.

some players handle the speed difference better than others (Mo and Moz, obviously cannot)

I may be being overdramatic here, but has anyone else found it difficult to sit through Cavs games over the last couple of weeks? Today, we were just severely outplayed and outpaced - but it feels like every game is a struggle and the team constantly seems mentally unprepared, forcing the same mistakes game-in-game-out.

Even during games we've won, they haven't felt enjoyable as much as they've felt like a relief.

I may be being overdramatic here, but has anyone else found it difficult to sit through Cavs games over the last couple of weeks? Today, we were just severely outplayed and outpaced - but it feels like every game is a struggle and the team constantly seems mentally unprepared, forcing the same mistakes game-in-game-out.

Even during games we've won, they haven't felt enjoyable as much as they've felt like a relief.

Nope. The team just isn't having fun playing basketball. They're doing it because it's expected of them.

This game was a perfect example of needing KY Shump back.

Kyrie's scoring along with Shump's defensive intensity.

The Cavs are the most fun (both for the fans and the players) when they’re an offensive juggernaut. And we simply cannot be that unless all of our big 3 is healthy.

(Get well soon Kyrie)

He was our second-most important player last year for a reason.

Cavs were 33% shooting. you dont win many games shooting the ball 33 percent.

Time to put Delly and Thompson in the starting lineup. They both bring an intensity level mo doesnt posses and mozgov isnt showing.
I didn't replay the game..maybe I will tonite, but one I noticed is the Cavs are not playing up tempo ball, they are matching the slower pace of their opponents..I did see a few minutes where Washington was out on their fast break and the Cavs were committing turnovers.

How many players in this team can you trust outside LBJ and Irving?
JR? Nah
MO? Please
TT? Meh
Mozgov? No
Love? Not always
Too many holes in this team. This roster without LBJ and with an injury prone Irving won't make it to 8th side in the east!
Last question, do you really see the hand of Blatt in this team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How many players in this team can you trust outside LBJ and Irving?
JR? Nah
MO? Please
TT? Meh
Mozgov? No
Love? Not always
Too many holes in this team. This roster without LBJ and with an injury prone Irving won't make it to 8th side in the east!
Last question, do you really see the hand of Blatt in this team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, when you take 25 million dollars out of a 70 million dollar cap, it would be hard to make the playoffs.

I think part of that reason is because of the expectations.
When you expect to be great and you are not, it makes people crazy.
Plus the fact that GS is just blwoing people away in most games, adds to the sense of we suck.

The Cav's point differential is now 5.5 per game.
Taht would have been good for 4th last season in the NBA.
The Cav's were 4.4 for last year, so they actually are better than they were last year.
Granted 18 games isn't a huge sample size, yet.

I think some people are really over reacting.
But it is agonizing to watch some of the play to date, I get that becasue i have expectations too.
Are there concerns? Hell yes.

Moz needs to get back to what he was last year.
Shump and Kyrie have to come back strong, and we have to stay relatively healthy to have a chance.

Hang in there and remember 2 years ago when there wasn't even this chance to be great.

Im not sure why are we panicking after every freaking loss its so annoying, we are 13 and 5 for gods sake we win most but lose some. We cant win every fuking game guys

Im not sure why are we panicking after every freaking loss its so annoying, we are 13 and 5 for gods sake we win most but lose some. We cant win every fuking game guys
When your counterpart, possible finals matchup can then it bruises the fan's ego of Cavs winning it all.

They were Browns level of ass last night.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."