• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Official Game of Thrones show thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I posted that in the wrong thread. I keep getting these two mixed up. I try to stick to the other thread. Way better.

Well, this is the show thread, and those were show spoilers from a scene that isn't in the books at all, so this thread is pretty appropriate.

Guess I posted that in the wrong thread. I keep getting these two mixed up. I try to stick to the other thread. Way better.
Thats why I wanna know when the show has caught up. The other thread is better.

But yeah that fighting scene was super badass.

Well, this is the show thread, and those were show spoilers from a scene that isn't in the books at all, so this thread is pretty appropriate.
True. But the episode hasnt aired so I just felt weird posting it. Maybe it's good.

@Rob like we said, this season should by all accounts bring everything up to the books. Some storylines are even moving a little bit ahead, although I have a sneaking suspicion that none of them will go full steam ahead of the books until next season, giving GRRM one last chance to release the next book before Season 6.

Yea I got that, just was pointing out why I was asking.

Whoever pre released those episodes should have to fit into a crate with holes and try to shit out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk at your local pub.

Epispode 4 question (at least I think it was 4)

Any significance to Mellisandre saying the "You know nothing, Jon Snow" line or is it just a play on the theme? Just curious since she was interested in his virginity and she and Ygritte have the red hair.

Epispode 4 question (at least I think it was 4)

Any significance to Mellisandre saying the "You know nothing, Jon Snow" line or is it just a play on the theme? Just curious since she was interested in his virginity and she and Ygritte have the red hair.

I took it to show Melisandre knows Jon's past despite having just met him. She's a witch/sorceress/etc after all. No, don't think it means she's Ygritte or anything.

I took it to show Melisandre knows Jon's past despite having just met him. She's a witch/sorceress/etc after all. No, don't think it means she's Ygritte or anything.

Honestly curious as to why this is in spoiler tags?

In any case, Melisandre is infinitely hotter than Ygritte.

Pun intended. But true nonetheless.

I dunno its from six months ago. Show people are absurdly sensitive to spoilers.

Generally show spoilers are acceptable in this topic as the show airs, so anything that has already aired is fair game and episodes become fair game the moment they air. Anyone who isn't caught up shouldn't come in here, or at least should accept that they're going to get spoiled.

I thought this was essentially the spoiler free thread and the other thread was 'anything goes'

To be honest we could probably merge the threads at this point since the show-only plebs have finally caught up to the book reading master race. None of us know any more whether Jon is still alive than they do.

Seriously, though, he's still alive. (not a spoiler...just obvious)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."