• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Browns 2016 Off Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
She can be scorned when she writes a quality article.

CZI6N0hUYAI_tvz.jpg

MKC has become like one of those college kids asking for a safe space which has nothing to do with the reason they went to college.

The snowstorm has ruined her daffodils this season. Just ruined.
Kiley made some sexists remarks o n92.3. Bad enough this guy does not even watch the games and admits it on air when it comes to cle sports. 92.3 is cheap and iskeeping him on the air until his contract runs out.It is a joke he is on a sports station and does not even spend time watching the games. Truly embarrassing.

Radio station is getting its money's worth, apparently.

Might get an extension after this.

Kiley made some sexists remarks o n92.3. Bad enough this guy does not even watch the games and admits it on air when it comes to cle sports. 92.3 is cheap and iskeeping him on the air until his contract runs out.It is a joke he is on a sports station and does not even spend time watching the games. Truly embarrassing.

He has also had some issues with MKC on air I believe. She no longer goes on their show but does all other 92.3 shows.

Kiley's views on women are from the stone age.

Radio station is getting its money's worth, apparently.

Might get an extension after this.
Why don't you ever post about basketball? Just out of curiosity.

Why don't you ever post about basketball? Just out of curiosity.

I lurk.

But the freeboard is too wrecked. I mainly stay reading in S34.

More than anything, I know football and baseball. I originally came here to read/learn more about basketball bc I never knew as much.

I try not to speak without knowing I'll sound like an idiot, so I stay pretty quiet. Love the draft talk though, because I watch/bet on a ton of NCAA games.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."