• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

So long, Kay Felder

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Exciting pick, unlike most second rounders, and the best part is Draymond Green's excitement for Felder, now going to the rival:

Averaged 24 as a junior, but was more surprised to hear he also averaged 9 assists.

Dude is explosive and has a lot of swagger.

Last edited:
Sounds like a bench spark-plug. Good in transition, doesn't need screens to score, decent 3PT shooter, and %$^& the Warriors.

Wow we got someone! So, cash for this guy? Oooooh who are we letting go? Probably Jordan.

Last edited:
Never been so excited to get a second rounder. If the dude is 4 inches taller, goes in the top half of the draft.

McRae's SG that can pass a bit right? If so there's probably no positional clash between the 2.

Yeah, McRae is more of a SG.

This is probably Delly insurance/15th man stashed at the end of the roster...I've seen people bringing up stashing him in the D League like they did with Pointer last year, but paying 2.4 million just to do that doesn't make much sense...seems to me they are going to give him every chance to take a roster spot.

For those who may wonder about his level of competition.

View: https://twitter.com/nbadraft/status/745390980245893120

"The numbers don't lie. Against four opponents from power conference schools (Georgia, Washington, Michigan State, Virginia) in Felder's junior season, he averaged 32 points, 4.3 rebounds and 6.3 assists. He pounded Washington with 38 points, six boards and nine assists, which almost went unnoticed nationally. When he followed that game with 37/5/9 against Michigan State, a lot more people began to realize Felder was for real. And after he notched 30 points against Virginia's sticky defense, Kampe's phone hasn't stopped ringing."

Mentioned this in another thread but if Delly do re-sign, the Cavs probably have a verbal agreement similar to what they did with Pointer this year where Felder would play at Canton all year, we'd retain his draft rights, and he wouldn't count against the cap or roster count.

That said, I wouldn't hate for him to be the 15th guy one bit.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."