• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Eagles 1st round pick watch

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
philadelphiaeaglesschedule.gif

The Eagles have the 5th toughest schedule in the NFL. Vegas odds had them at 7.5 wins but it's now down to 7. I am taking the under because I am an optimistic Browns fan.

L L W L L L L L L L L W L W L L

3-13
3-1 vs AFCN

Browns get back to back picks at 32 and 33

Well I can't stand Bradford.... They did Sanchez dirty (luckily the world champs thought highly enough) and I truly hope Carson Wentz turns into nothing just because.....

So I'm fully on board with Eagle hate

Well I can't stand Bradford.... They did Sanchez dirty (luckily the world champs thought highly enough) and I truly hope Carson Wentz turns into nothing just because.....

So I'm fully on board with Eagle hate

Going to be real interesting to see if the Broncos 8th choice at QB works out well.

10th if Sanchez actually beats out Trevor Semien and Paxton Lynch

Going to be real interesting to see if the Broncos 8th choice at QB works out well.

10th if Sanchez actually beats out Trevor Semien and Paxton Lynch
Now we know there's not that many QB's... Got some real nerve with all the tattle "reports" you put out there....

Let's leave Mark alone...

Now we know there's not that many QB's... Got some real nerve with all the tattle "reports" you put out there....

Let's leave Mark alone...

I'm counting all the guys they tried to get or lost before finally having to settle.

I'm counting all the guys they tried to get or lost before finally having to settle.
They have a first round QB to groom... Obviously going with the more seasoned vet...

I'm going to the Eagles game for the opener. Hopefully, the Browns give the Eagles some medicine to start the year.

I'm going to the Eagles game for the opener. Hopefully, the Browns give the Eagles some medicine to start the year.

That game is so very important for the Eagles as it sets the tone for the season. Vegas has the Eagles winning that as part of their 7 win prediction, so a Browns win there potentially puts them in the 10 loss range.

Mark Sanchez has a lot to overcome. He suffered from the Chip Kelly Touch. CKT ruined Koko Alonso's college career, followed by getting traded to the Eagles for a Kelly reunion that destroyed his knee. Ifo was recruited by Chip, which eventually blew his knee into smithereens. Demarco Murray may never recover from CKT. CKT should be researched once they figure out this concussion thingy. I'm expecting The Big One to finally hit the Bay Area this summer because of CKT. Cool with me, actually. It will really help me buy my first house.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."