• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The 2016 Tank Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Wizard of Moz

Punishing This Air
Reaction score
I noticed there was no Browns 2016 season thread, and we all know at some point in the year the Browns 2016 season thread would be made obsolete by the 2016 tank thread so let's just cut out the middle man and let's go out there and grab that first pick!

#AllSmiles4Myles

Also how in the world does Duke Johnson only manage to get 6 touches? He is probably our most explosive playmaker.

I noticed there was no Browns 2016 season thread, and we all know at some point in the year the Browns 2016 season thread would be made obsolete by the 2016 tank thread so let's just cut out the middle man and let's go out there and grab that first pick!

#AllSmiles4Myles

Also how in the world does Duke Johnson only manage to get 6 touches? He is probably our most explosive playmaker.

Because I started him in fantasy and anybody I start in fantasy is set to either get hurt (see: Allen, Keenan) or be underutilized (see: Johnson, Duke; Freeman, Devonta).

Thank God there is a pass rusher and a QB in this upcoming draft I like. Myles and/or Kizer would be awesome.

3NkImBiCXxHCU.gif

I dont even think this team really needs a tank thread because they are that bad.......

I dont even think this team really needs a tank thread because they are that bad.......

BUT GUYS IF WE HAD DRAFTED CARSON WENTZ THIS TEAM WOULD BE TALKING SUPER BOWL RIGHT NOW! THE BROWNS MADE A MISTAKE!

-The National and Local media for probably this entire season.

We've got to stop wanting everyone fired in September.

Tanking implies that this team is at least capable of winning some games if they try.

They're just THAT bad that we should just rename this thread the "2016 Usual Browns" thread.

I would prefer renaming this thread... "The Path to Number One." :chuckle:

We've got to stop wanting everyone fired in September.
I don't want anyone fired

I also don't want to win enough games to pull us out of Garrett territory

That's why I'm all aboard the tank!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."