• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Jamie Meder Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Randolphkeys

I'm Just Second-hand Strus
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
A Parma Heights resident, Valley Forge graduate, and Ashland University product. Check out what Joe Thomas had to say:

"The Pierogi Prince of Parma' does it again," Browns veteran offensive lineman Joe Thomas said. "That man is awesome. He is one of my favorites. I think he is playing in the polka band here this weekend on Christmas Day so if you guys get a chance, go out and watch him. He is the accordion player.

"He is awesome. I love a blue-collar guy like that. He is a man after my own heart. You do not hear a lot from the guy during the week, but he is a guy that has fought his way from the bottom and he has made a huge impact on this team. If he was standing here, I would love to give him a hug."

http://m.clevelandbrowns.com/news/a...owns-win/1b475bae-266e-414c-9fc3-ed21b47fad7c

It's great the Browns found a key contributor in their own backyard.

Is this the Gary Barnidge thread? The Browns must have the most versatile team in the league.

My good friend went to Valley Forge with Meder. Said that Meders girlfriend was dealing with a sickness, he gave up football to take care of her. Once she got better, he went back to football.

Is this the Gary Barnidge thread? The Browns must have the most versatile team in the league.

Here's what I read into Joe Thomas's press conference about Meder:

"Hey RCF, what happened to the bizarre and boarder line creepy fan fiction about blue collar Browns players?"

I accept the challenge, Joe Thomas. We took some plays off, but we will be back! Meantime...

"Hey RCF, what happened to the bizarre and boarder line creepy fan fiction about blue collar Browns players?"

I accept the challenge, Joe Thomas. We took some plays off, but we will be back! Meantime...

Two of my co-workers worked out with this kid. They said he kept to himself and were not shocked to see him where is now. Heck my GM is Terrell Pryors cousin.

This is for sure a Parma guy... Anyone who lives in this suburb knows this. The thing is the Parma people think they are like New Yorkers. This kid is better than that and the kids I know who worked with him are still Pokemon fans finding their way.

He is also pretty fly for a white guy? I mean right he is a 90's child... like we all were meant to be. Kobe Bryant for the N64 who wants to play me!? Oh yeah... The good ol days.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."