• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 NFL playoff thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
That's it.

If they were in...I don't know...Birmingham (which they almost were because no one in Boston gave a shit about them), I don't think people would care as much.

Technically they are in Foxborough. A population of 5,000. But I get it, Boston fans are insufferable though.

Technically they are in Foxborough. A population of 5,000. But I get it, Boston fans are insufferable though.

Well and my experience with Pats fans haven't been negative. Steeler fans? Yes. Ravens fans? Yes.

Belichick is...whether you like him or not. This generations Paul Brown. I don't wish any ill-will on the man, I do get aggrevated that the Browns had him as a coach the first go around...then they moved. Then Bernie apparently suggested him as the new coach in 1999 (Which Belichick had reached out interested about getting the gig. UNLIKE EVERY OTHER COACH IN THE LEAGUE), and was LAUGHED OFF by Carmen Policy and Al Lerner.

I don't hate their organization. I do dislike his ex-assistant coaches (Crennel, etc) because they're not...good.

They'll be the favorites. I don't expect them to be 10 point favorites. Vegas odd makers do love New England a lot. I think it could be 6, but maybe 3 is likely.

NE -3 and o/u 58.5 currently.

Anyone else here that couldn't give two shits about the game on Sunday? I'll have it on, don't get me wrong, but I'm just not all that interested. I'll be more busy stuffing my face and drinking.

Anyone else here that couldn't give two shits about the game on Sunday? I'll have it on, don't get me wrong, but I'm just not all that interested. I'll be more busy stuffing my face and drinking.

Sure, I think it should be an exciting game. Hate or the love the Patriots, I think they are fun to watch. And Atlanta has been exciting to watch too.

Without knowing much about football at all, Holy shit the falcons have a great passing game.

You guys think Dan Quinn and Dimitroff tell Shanahan what he can run and not run?

Falcons tackling has been great

can someone explain to me if this is just a case of Atl playing really well or the Pats just not being that sharp?

i am not liking these holding calls

can someone explain to me if this is just a case of Atl playing really well or the Pats just not being that sharp?
Atlanta creates a lot of pressure without blitzing. they make a lot of contact and they play rather disciplined by staying on their guys.

and boom that pressure creates a second turnover

the problem with Atlantas defense has been discipline and run defense.
That sort of changed mid season and they really haven't faced a team with a running game that can exploit their weaknesses..

Brady is used to seeing zones as teams have to blitz to create pressure.. Atlanta has a lot of speed in their defensive line.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."