• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Trade Deadline, RCF And You

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We've already purchased extra resources to make sure that we can stay up if the Cavs pull of something crazy. (thank you donators and S34 members)

However, like in years past if the site goes nuclear we will be turning off guest viewing so make sure you have your login credentials on hand. This means you should update your email addresses now.

If for some reason you can't remember or gain access to your login info please send a reset request via the contact form. Only create a new account if it's an emergency.

I'll be adding additional information a bit closer to the deadline. I hope to have a couple of chats in place with local and national beat guys soon.

Ahhhh..the yearly implosion, fantasy trades and Safari watches...:chuckle:

RCF will be asking national and local writers to answer 5 questions about the Cavs and the trade deadline in the next few days. If you have any questions you'd like answered, please leave them in here.

RCF will be asking national and local writers to answer 5 questions about the Cavs and the trade deadline in the next few days. If you have any questions you'd like answered, please leave them in here.
Besides Melo what other names have been mentioned that the Cavs have targeted that would be realistic to pull off in a trade?

Besides Melo what other names have been mentioned that the Cavs have targeted that would be realistic to pull off in a trade?

D will Jamier Nelson and shelvon Mack are the first to come to mind.

I don't want any of them but those are the ones who have gotten main steam attention.

Any info on DEN's Barton and ORL's Payton?

What’s the likelihood Bogut gets bought out?

Question: What are the possibilities of Dwyane Wade getting a buyout and coming to Cleveland this year? If not this year, what about next?

2nd question: Would LeBron try his hardest to get the Cavs to get Melo and Wade this year and/or next? It seems like he wants to play with his best friends still.

3rd question: Will Kyrie Irving receive any first team votes, and MVP votes?

Thanks in advance, Ben.

(Not expecting all 3 questions answered, just tossing some out there).

Sent from my Galaxy Edge. Don't forget that the Golden State Warriors blew a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals.

How much of keeping a roster spot open is due to the Cavs wanting to maintain flexibility, and how much is due to wanting to save a couple bucks?

Are there any surprise candidates who could possibly be bought out that might interest the cavs

This thread is for questions only. Please don't riddle the thread with your half baked attempts to answer those questions.

Got another big one...given everything that’s happened in the last year, what’s Anderson Varejao’s current opinion of the Cavs organization? Is that relationship permanently damaged?

After hearing what LeBron had to say about Kyrie in episode 3 of the Road Trippin Podcast, do [you] have any more insight into the LeBron/Kyrie relationship?

Do the Cavs front office feel the need to be extra aggressive in trades this deadline to keep up with the competition?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."