• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

If You Donate

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TheAdmin

2 weeks notice
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Please let me know your username if the paypal email you use doesn't match the one you're using for RCF. A couple of you guys deserve a green name but I don't know who to give it to.

Thanks,

Ben

Please let me know your username if the paypal email you use doesn't match the one you're using for RCF. A couple of you guys deserve a green name but I don't know who to give it to.

Thanks,

Ben
How much buys a green name?

Hey Ben,

Suggestion for the current fund raiser... maybe have a link button next to the thermometer graphic that takes peeps directly to the donation page? And/or an explanation of what the current fund raiser is for... i.e.- is this one for the mega site build venture? Just my 2 cents worth

Just realized I was using an old email address on RCF. Different from paypal. Updated it in the event that it matters.

Hey Ben,

Suggestion for the current fund raiser... maybe have a link button next to the thermometer graphic that takes peeps directly to the donation page? And/or an explanation of what the current fund raiser is for... i.e.- is this one for the mega site build venture? Just my 2 cents worth
Good Idea.

For your prompt reply, I shall do likewise upon my return home. :bling:

(tho I was going to donate anyway....)

Donated. Gotta keep the green alive.

Hope this change works out!

I donated a few days ago.

Thanks to everyone who makes this site rise above other fan forums.

I donated using another email via pay pal now I need to notify Ben how do I do that?

ok the other thread told me how to do that

We doing OK? Started getting a "Can You Help Us?" message at the bottom leading to a Google donate window. Things OK or this just the new norm?

We doing OK? Started getting a "Can You Help Us?" message at the bottom leading to a Google donate window. Things OK or this just the new norm?
I updated ad tags trying to find a few bad ads and that was activated for some reason. I've turned it off.

Ben, i sent you a pm with my email address i used to donate

Ben, i sent you a pm with my email address i used to donate
I can't find you anywhere. I checked both emails you used and that transaction #. Can you give me a date that you donated?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."