• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Standard Fantasy Football League

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jack Brickman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Stannis and at least one other person expressed interest in starting up another RCF redraft league, so I guess I'll go ahead and do it.

This will be a standard redraft league. No keepers.

We can discuss general rules and roster settings in here. Do people want PPR, .5 PPR, tiered PPR (as in .5 for RBs, 1 for WRs, 1.5 for TEs), etc.? Single QB? Double QB?

Post here if interested. I'll set up the actual league later today.

Im in if you'll have me. Not sure if you have a draft date, but I have my work league draft on 9/5, so not available that night.

Get the rest of the reviews done before you start new projects.

I have to wait until the draft is done to finish Torn's review anyways since he has like the last forty picks in the draft.

That review will be fun, though.

I'll do this too if needed

Sure. I'll start sending invites out later tonight or tomorrow to you and the others that have posted in here or in the other thread. Still gotta set up the league. Probably just gonna use FleaFlicker like with our dynasty league.

If you need more people then I'll do another league!

I sent invites to everyone who has expressed interest thus far.

Ignore all the league settings right now. I haven't edited any of them yet, so they are not indicative of the final settings.

Still got at least five spots left I think. Anyone who wants to play, post here.

I sent invites to everyone who has expressed interest thus far.

Ignore all the league settings right now. I haven't edited any of them yet, so they are not indicative of the final settings.

Still got at least five spots left I think. Anyone who wants to play, post here.

If you are still needing players, I'll take a spot!

Still got at least four spots left in this one if anyone here is interested.

I'm down if there's any spots left

If you guys need another I could probably do it

I've sent out invites to everyone who has expressed interest thus far. I think one or two people have yet to join. Still got a couple of other spots as well.

any spots left?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."