• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

How to IMPROVE RCF?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Where did those blogs of the greatest cavs of all time go? I loved the Ehlo one.

I love the arcade, its kept me busy in my 6 weeks of holiday

I agree with Lee, a select forum where W&G and you stallwarts can post on the key info would be good. Even if i don't make the cut thats fine. I live way from the NBA's pulse so the news and insight is my main priority

Other Ohio Sports forum/subforum would be nice...

1. The Gladiators stuff can be posted in there
2. If a kid from Ohio made the olympics (course this won't be useful for another 4 years)
3. High School football talk
4. High School basketball

2. If a kid from Ohio made the olympics (course this won't be useful for another 4 years)

Other sports as well, Soccer Arena Football, Hockey, NASCAR, Golf, ect ect...

Two words: More Amanda. :chuckles:

Highschool sports would be interesting... Hmmm. I'd have to get more opinions on that.

I think that it wouldn't work...the other sports forum dont get much action, let alone trying to start a HS one..

Not only that, but wouldn't that just cater to a younger crowd, and wouldn't be of much use to anyone else ??

I know for a fact that when the local news, or KNR go to High School sports, I can't cut off the channel soon enough...

I love high school sports, but I strongly dislike the conversations that go on in High School Sports Forums. I can't read another "No, YOUR team is ghey" argument again... I just can't.

Is there anyway that we can put a block button in the posting area so it's quicker to block posters such as samslam and $horty? Maybe put a "Block" button down next to the quote and thanks area of the post, or on the opposite side?

I just checked and there doesn't seem to be a problem logging in from the index page.. maybe you can explain in more detail or take a screen capture of your problem?

I'm having the problem too..

It logs you in, but it fails to recognize it once you get to the forums page.. As well as, even though I have the 'Remember Me' box checked, it won't remember me...

It keeps me logged in everytime. Perhaps its a cache cookie problem. (usually always is) Try clearing and deleting and see if the problem occurs after that.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."