• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Ohio State Wrestling - 2018 NCAA Championship Run

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SanduskyCav

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
*** I didn’t see a threat for this so move different already posted. ***

The NCAA wrestling championship is currently going on at Quicken Loans Arena. I’m not sure how many of you follow college wrestling, I do because my family is very into it, but Ohio State is set to have one hell of a performance. They went 10-0 with their 10 wrestlers in the first round, and they went 9-1 in the second round. They have a chance to have multiple national title winners, along with a team national championship. Kyle Snyder is looking to close out one of the best careers ever in college wrestling with his third national title. It should be a very competitive match with he and Coon from Michigan as long as there are no upsets in that weight class along the way.

There is a lot of talk about our football and our basketball coach but Tom Ryan may currently be the best coach for his sport at OSU and possibly the top wrestling coach in the country.

Anyway, I think that is pretty neat that The Ohio State University is having its best year as a team ever and the national championship stage is set at Quicken Loans Arena in their home state. I will be heading up there tonight and this weekend to hopefully watch the Buckeyes bring home a national title as well as a couple national championship wrestlers.

Thanks for this thread, @SanduskyCav

I don't know a ton about wrestling, but OSU's success over the last few years has been eye opening. Watching Snyder's heavyweight title match against the Gwiazdowski kid from NC State a couple a years ago was a lot of fun and had me jumping off the couch despite my lack of knowledge on the sport.

I wrestled in high school, so I love watching wrestling when it's on. I watched all of the matches last night on ESPN instead of basketball, I plan on watching them again tonight. Some of the rules are slightly different than in high school so I was lost on the point scoring in some matches, but I plan on reading up on the differences today. Really looking forward to that heavyweight title match it all goes to plan.

Buckeyes pissed down there leg and PSU took advantage.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."