• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Emergency Thread Cavs @ Bulls 3/17 8:00 PM

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
What's your problem? I never engage with your posts but you always jump in with a "fuck you douchebag" when I say something. Put me on ignore if my posts elicit such an emotional reaction.

I'm perfectly happy to just keep doing what I do. lol

Missing our top-three PFs and our top-two SGs tonight. Brutal.

I still don’t understand why Calderon started, instead of JR or Clarkson. I like Jose as much as the next guy, but his proper role is as George Hill’s back-up.

Going forward, though, leave Zizic and Korver in the starting line-up. Start Nance at the 4. Send Green back to the bench. HIS proper role is as LeBron’s back-up. Keep JR on the bench.

It’s hard to believe that, with Clarkson, Hood, and JR as 2s off the bench, we still get so little production from our guards.

When Love comes back, I guess you move Nance to the 5, although I might still leave Zizic there. Doesn’t matter what I think; Zizic will get buried as soon as TT comes back.

Missing our top-three PFs and our top-two SGs tonight. Brutal.

I still don’t understand why Calderon started, instead of JR or Clarkson. I like Jose as much as the next guy, but his proper role is as George Hill’s back-up.

Going forward, though, leave Zizic and Korver in the starting line-up. Start Nance at the 4. Send Green back to the bench. HIS proper role is as LeBron’s back-up. Keep JR on the bench.

It’s hard to believe that, with Clarkson, Hood, and JR as 2s off the bench, we still get so little production from our guards.

When Love comes back, I guess you move Nance to the 5, although I might still leave Zizic there. Doesn’t matter what I think; Zizic will get buried as soon as TT comes back.

I find it funny that Tristan has been burned time and time again while being shit on the offensive end as well this entire season and averaged like 30 minutes but Zizic getting burned because he's being forced to play a style of defense he shouldn't be, and he gets 6 minutes...

Meh, barely squeezed by a lowly Chicago Bulls team. Color me unimpressed.

What's your problem? I never engage with your posts but you always jump in with a "fuck you douchebag" when I say something. Put me on ignore if my posts elicit such an emotional reaction.
WTF? Ignore? How?????

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."