• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Taking Some Time Off From RCF

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TheAdmin

2 weeks notice
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
As some of you know I've got to take some time off to take care of health issues. Thanks to @KI4MVP and INKtastic the next 6 months 95% of outside ads will be removed from the website. Thanks to all the great Admins and Mods and our hosting company RCF will still run a smoothly as normal.

All you'll see is INKtastic ads that are served from RCF servers. Meaning no spam/lag/shenanigans like we're all used to getting.

After being asked by a few people if they could help I decided that we should try for a FULL YEAR WITHOUT ADS. That will take $3,000-$4,000 to cover server expenses. So, were going to hold a 6th month donation drive to see if we can't come up with that.

If you are able please click here to donate. You do not need a Paypal account to donate. Just choose "Pay with Debit or Credit" after you choose your donation amount.

As for me I'll be leaving RCF a few days after the draft and won't be back for 4-6 weeks. If I get something juicy I'll attempt to pass it along. I figure this off-season is going to be crazy.

Donate $10.00 or more get a Gold Name
Donate $100.00 get a Green Name
Donate $500.00 get a Purple Name
Donate $1000.00 get an Amazing Name Change

If you own a company and donate $500 or more you can show your company's ad for a full month. (starting in month 7)

Remember, if you can't afford to donate, please don't.

*5% of outside ads have to be shown for contractual reasons.

Thanks - Ben

As somebody who has had a hell of a past few years... Just want to say Get Better My Friend! You and this site got me through a lot of dark depressing nights recently. Once I can, I'll be donating some money in honor of my parents. Thanks Again!

I'll update the donation thermometer once a day.

Will be praying for you, my man. Take some time and focus on your health! Looking forward to seeing you back.

As some of you know I've got to take some time off to take care of health issues. Thanks to @KI4MVP and INKtastic the next 6 months 95% of outside ads will be removed from the website. Thanks to all the great Admins and Mods and our hosting company RCF will still run a smoothly as normal.

All you'll see is INKtastic ads that are served from RCF servers. Meaning no spam/lag/shenanigans like we're all used to getting.

After being asked by a few people if they could help I decided that we should try for a FULL YEAR WITHOUT ADS. That will take $3,000-$4,000 to cover server expenses. So, were going to hold a 6th month donation drive to see if we can't come up with that.

If you are able please click here to donate. You do not need a Paypal account to donate. Just choose "Pay with Debit or Credit" after you choose your donation amount.

As for me I'll be leaving RCF a few days after the draft and won't be back for 4-6 weeks. If I get something juicy I'll attempt to pass it along. I figure this off-season is going to be crazy.

Donate $10.00 or more get a Gold Name
Donate $100.00 get a Green Name
Donate $500.00 get a Purple Name
Donate $1000.00 get an Amazing Name Change

If you own a company and donate $500 or more you can show your company's ad for a full month. (starting in month 7)

Remember, if you can't afford to donate, please don't.

*5% of outside ads have to be shown for contractual reasons.

Thanks - Ben

You will be missed. You’ve been a big part of creating something genuinely great.

Donated. Get well soon Ben. Thanks for the best site on the internet.

Feel better Ben.

I chipped in some money towards the goal.

7F455139S0722222W

Thanks for everything you do around here.

@Ben what will happen to the subscribers? Will our subscription just go into the pot?

@Ben what will happen to the subscribers? Will our subscription just go into the pot?
All active monthly subscriptions will be suspended. Any active year long subscriptions will be paused and started back up once ads are shown again.

All active monthly subscriptions will be suspended. Any active year long subscriptions will be paused and started back up once ads are shown again.
Ok thanks. I'll chip in a bit later then. Good luck buddy

Updated the donation totals. Will do name colors tonight.

Reserved for donation on Friday. Thanks again for RCF Ben.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."