• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fantasy Football 2018

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I can already tell that Vance McDonald BS touchdown is going to cost me.

Sometimes scheduling just sucks.

I am facing the combination of Rapistberger, Ju-Ju and McCaffery in two different leagues.

I love going into Sunday with only a 5% chance of winning.

My brother has AB, JuJu and McCaffrey. Like 80 plus points last night. Absurd.

Great way to head into Sunday after ONE FUCKING GAME:

3lVL7De.png

So a little over midway through the season and my money standard team is finally fully healthy after dealing with significant injury issues to Fournette, my first round pick, and Hilton, my fourth (I think...may have been fifth).

Made more trades this year so far (three) than I think I've made in the history of the league prior. There usually aren't many, and there's probably been at least one season where there haven't been any. I've also been involved in every trade made in the league this year. It's that damn dynasty mentality.

Team is looking good down the stretch, though...

QB - Mahomes
RB - McCaffrey, Fournette, Jones, Lewis, Breida, Duke
WR - Hill, Hilton, Golladay, Funchess, Cooper, Sutton
TE - Howard
K - Zuerlein

Traded Peterson for Golladay earlier in the year, then Michel for Hill a few weeks later to double stack those Mahomes touchdown passes. Finally, flipped Lockett for Duke Johnson two weeks ago, as Lockett had served his purpose for me (keeping me alive at WR while Hilton was hurt and Cooper was shit) and I was banking on Duke being utilized better with the coaching change (fucking spot on there).

About to be 6-4, and I've had a brutal schedule, only playing two teams in the first ten weeks that are under .500 now. I won last year on the back of a terrifying Gurley/Hunt/Kamara stack, so here's hoping for a repeat.

Who do I pickup to replace Kupp? Anthony Miller, Christian kirk, and Josh Reynolds are the best options before everyone puts their faab in.

Current roster, 0.5 ppr

Qb - Cam Newton
Rb - Gordon, Fournette, chubb, Michel, Richard and yeldon
Wr - Thielen, mvs, Baldwin, Sutton and kupp
Te - kittle and Burton
Defense - chargers (usually stream)
K - tavecchio

Who do I pickup to replace Kupp? Anthony Miller, Christian kirk, and Josh Reynolds are the best options before everyone puts their faab in.

Current roster, 0.5 ppr

Qb - Cam Newton
Rb - Gordon, Fournette, chubb, Michel, Richard and yeldon
Wr - Thielen, mvs, Baldwin, Sutton and kupp
Te - kittle and Burton
Defense - chargers (usually stream)
K - tavecchio

I'd say Kirk then Miller. They're pretty close.

I'm in a PPR keeper league. I can keep 4 for next year. Right now, I have

Michael Thomas
Antonio Brown
Deandre Hopkins
Leveon Bell

I've been dealing with just stashing Bell all season and am stuck with mediocre RB options. For the playoff push, I am exploring trade options.

Would you trade Bell for Chubb? That owner is totally out of the playoff race.

If you were that owner, would you do that deal? Would one of us have to add something in the range of draft picks to make it work? Our keepers take up the first 4 rounds then the rest are drafted starting with the 5th round.

I'm in a PPR keeper league. I can keep 4 for next year. Right now, I have

Michael Thomas
Antonio Brown
Deandre Hopkins
Leveon Bell

I've been dealing with just stashing Bell all season and am stuck with mediocre RB options. For the playoff push, I am exploring trade options.

Would you trade Bell for Chubb? That owner is totally out of the playoff race.

If you were that owner, would you do that deal? Would one of us have to add something in the range of draft picks to make it work? Our keepers take up the first 4 rounds then the rest are drafted starting with the 5th round.

Chubb looks to be the Browns RB of the future AND is going to play the rest of the season in a starting role barring injury. Bell is 99% not going to give you a damn thing this season, has been out all year, and may take more money for a poor situation next season where he won't be as effective.

Obviously Chubb isn't as good as Bell, but if you're looking to make a push this year and still have a solid guy for the future (if you decide to keep Chubb), then I don't think it's a bad move.

Does anyone else ever look at the moves their league mates make and just get baffled by them?

In my standard money league, my buddy's wife is 2-8. She has already been eliminated from the playoffs, yet for some reason she picked up a backup QB (Mayfield) this week despite the fact that her QB (Wentz) has already had his bye week and is averaging roughly 29 points per week (six points for QB touchdowns) and she has literally zero reason to even bother with a backup.

I'm by no means infallible in fantasy and I fuck up a lot just like everyone else, but holy shit I just want to message people sometimes and tell them to be better. This is not a keeper league, so there is zero value in picking up guys who won't help you this year.

Does anyone else ever look at the moves their league mates make and just get baffled by them?

In my standard money league, my buddy's wife is 2-8. She has already been eliminated from the playoffs, yet for some reason she picked up a backup QB (Mayfield) this week despite the fact that her QB (Wentz) has already had his bye week and is averaging roughly 29 points per week (six points for QB touchdowns) and she has literally zero reason to even bother with a backup.

I'm by no means infallible in fantasy and I fuck up a lot just like everyone else, but holy shit I just want to message people sometimes and tell them to be better. This is not a keeper league, so there is zero value in picking up guys who won't help you this year.

Some leagues lock teams that are eliminated from the playoffs.

So OJ Howard just got placed on IR

I have OJ Howard

Going on IR means he's out at least a certain number of weeks, yes?

My team is pretty much understood as the best team in the league. Unfortunately, with guys like Woods, Thomas and Kelce dangers to be rested down the stretch, I'm sure I won't win it all.

Inherent issue w/ fantasy football imo.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."