• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game Thread 2018-19 Season Game #13 | Cleveland Cavaliers vs Charlotte Hornets | November 13th, 2018

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
He's delusional to the point of thinking that there's actually hope for this season. Just accept it AC, it's better for your health. No need to get stressed, especially at your age . . .
Sexton is a teenager. 19 years old. One year of college ball. Austin played three years at ND Was 21 when he came in the league. AC get that weak shit out of here

TT won't come up to give Sexton a screen this is fucked up
TT gave COlin multiple screens and Colin went the other way.

I think Colin is more comfortable at the moment without the screen.

let the kid learn he will be hitting those Thompson screens in no time just like everyone else does.

but tomorrow if you ant we can go through the play breakdowns with Colin and see how many times the screen assist was there and how many times Colin attack off the weak side.

Don't fool yourself into thinking Colins improving performances with the first team compared to 2nd team has nothing to do with TT.

Or ignore that Thompson was the first to point out that Irving missed his first game winner attempt and said he expected Sexton to get a lot more crunch time opportunities.

the olocker room doesn't have to be blissful 24/7 to be a good locker room.

seems like Sexton has responded well tot he prior criticism and it gave Drew a chance to show he had colins back.

Thanks for the game thread .... Game #13 .... and the suffering continues.
The only suffering was the freaking pop-up that I had trying to stream the game, had to switch to another stream ..and those uniforms..man, those needed a pop up blocker!

TT gave COlin multiple screens and Colin went the other way.

I think Colin is more comfortable at the moment without the screen.

let the kid learn he will be hitting those Thompson screens in no time just like everyone else does.

but tomorrow if you ant we can go through the play breakdowns with Colin and see how many times the screen assist was there and how many times Colin attack off the weak side.

Don't fool yourself into thinking Colins improving performances with the first team compared to 2nd team has nothing to do with TT.

Or ignore that Thompson was the first to point out that Irving missed his first game winner attempt and said he expected Sexton to get a lot more crunch time opportunities.

the olocker room doesn't have to be blissful 24/7 to be a good locker room.

seems like Sexton has responded well tot he prior criticism and it gave Drew a chance to show he had colins back.

It was on a specific play during the game . TT waived him off. Heart of the game

What are Thompson's screen assists for Collin?

I didn't like the way the vets went away from him in the 1st quarter when he got it going early. If he really won't use a screen, that is something TT needs to talk to him about.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."