• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Product recommendations

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

David.

Radical Centrist
Reaction score
I don't trust online reviews anymore. Thread is dedicated to reviews on products written by people we trust

I need an energy efficient space heater. Any recommendations?

would these guys lie?

e89f6a017e8e6f4183f70306a380a460.jpg

They make these portable "heaters" that are good for one or more people (if you are very near eachother) that work really well regardless of room size. They are also unique in that they use no energy but rather use your body's own heat production to keep you warm.

Try googling "blankets," you should find what you are looking for. Places like Target, Kohls, etc carry them.

I don't trust online reviews anymore. Thread is dedicated to reviews on products written by people we trust

I need an energy efficient space heater. Any recommendations?

What are your energy costs per kWh?

These things can fuck your bill up. I had a cyclone phone raise my bill to 300 a month a couple years ago.

1500w at 8 hours a day is an extra 75 a month. Just gonna warm the room for a couple hours with the one I got and insulate it. Would be awesome if they made one that you could program to turn on at a certain time instead.

These things can fuck your bill up. I had a cyclone phone raise my bill to 300 a month a couple years ago.

1500w at 8 hours a day is an extra 75 a month. Just gonna warm the room for a couple hours with the one I got and insulate it. Would be awesome if they made one that you could program to turn on at a certain time instead.

You can get wall outlet timers real cheap. Though you could argue that is a safety hazard.

Did u try the Lasko tower one ? My friends have it.

:chuckle:

My man Nate getting that coin.. I feel it bro...

My buddy lives in Tenn far enough out of Nashville where his house doesn’t have a gas line... so I pitch him a softball. I will sell him a rig to attach to his electric system and if it doesn’t work out I will buy it back same cost. I will drive it down there for him, install, everything. Would charge him whatever the going rate is: 10% less than sold eBay listings for wherever rig. Seriously can’t miss opportunity for him. I would do it to add a small chapter to my book of life. His answer? My wife won’t let me.

Uggggghhhhhhhh.

When people claim their wives wont let them you gotta call them out. Its good for them.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."