• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Golden State Warriors Era

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Durant can't carry a team worth shit. Fucking beta loser. I bet he's going to go home and cry tonight because the entirety of the national media is starting to see what kind of player he is.

This little stretch is awfully hard to ignore in the "who's better" debate. Durant looks like the better player when Curry plays....but when by themselves Curry feels like he has the bigger impact.

They look like they only have one good player in Thomspon right now to put around Durant.
Igoudala and Livingston look finally done.

I mean with healthy Curry and Green it shouldn't matter as that foursome is fearsome but man GS looks far away from that All time juggernaut right now

They look like they only have one good player in Thomspon right now to put around Durant.

I mean with healthy Curry and Green it shouldn't matter as that foursome is fearsome but man GS looks far away from that All time juggernaut right now

Honestly Iguodala looked fairly done last year.

Cavs just fielded a far weaker team.

Last years Houston might kill this team.

Don’t forget a healthy Cousins. God screw this team.

Yeah..its fun to get caught up in this losing streak..but GS is still going to sweep the playoffs with their 5 all star starting lineup

Please let this team implode. I need Shrekmond to be on a bottom feeding team and have a "Worse Than Melo" style fall off

The hilarious thing about Golden Piss fans is how ambivalent they are about Kevin Durant, their personal cheat code.

Honestly Iguodala looked fairly done last year.

Cavs just fielded a far weaker team.

Last years Houston might kill this team.

if we had been able to ace the Kyrie trade, so had one or two more good players, and JR hadn't blown the first game we could have been in it. Drives me nuts to think about it.

if we had been able to ace the Kyrie trade, so had one or two more good players, and JR hadn't blown the first game we could have been in it. Drives me nuts to think about it.

Rondo instead of Hill would have done it, for me. I don't think he was available then. But what you lose in scoring you gain in having someone not-LeBron that can move the ball to get points.

If it's Milwaukee or Philly that get to the Finals, they win. Bad matchups abound. The thought of Giannis neutralizing the Durant effect just makes me grin.

Yes. My fear is that Stevens is going to outcoach some people and somehow get Boston there even though they're the fourth most talented team in the East. Boston does not have the horses to beat GS.

I just remind myself that Stevens has not actually really overperformed in the playoffs despite his godlike coaching rep.

Yes. My fear is that Stevens is going to outcoach some people and somehow get Boston there even though they're the fourth most talented team in the East. Boston does not have the horses to beat GS.

I just remind myself that Stevens has not actually really overperformed in the playoffs despite his godlike coaching rep.
This

I don't think they wanna see Houston again.

Some teams just have your number.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."