• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Rebuild Thoughts?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nathaniel Grubbs

ngrubbs2002
Reaction score
The Cleveland Cavaliers need to be thinking about the future and stop thinking about “what if.” Sure, if LeBron stayed it would’ve been different. I’m glad TT is finally playing up to his contract value but we need to try and dump some salaries on teams. Like how the Rockets are interested in J.R Smith. I would take anything (including 2nd round picks) for him because he hasn’t had a jaw-dropping performance in a long while. TT needs to be traded becuase if he starts to do bad again then we’re screwed with nearly $20 million dollars for a mediocre center. I like our new-ish GM because he’s been making some smart moves. When he traded for Alec Burks I was excited because we finally got a GM that traded for young people instead of dinosaurs. I think we should sign that Blossomgame kid because he hasn’t been doing half bad in the past couple of games. We need to start thinking about the future of the franchise instead of fixating on what could’ve been. What moves do you guys think the Cavs should do? I think we should try and unload (as sad as it sounds) Love, TT, Smith, Zizic, Hood and Frye

Literally zero reason to trade a vet minimum guy like Frye who is here as a mentor. Need guys like him on a rebuilding team.

Hood should go, but he won't be here next season anyways. JR is already gone pretty much. TT is playing well right now and I do hope we maximize on him when his value his high. Zizic should be in Canton since he never plays here.

Nobody wants Kevin Love or his contract right now.

Thread sucks for several reasons and I hope you get banned but I do agree with you

We’re still two full months from the trade deadline and the Cavs have already acquired four draft picks by unloading two veterans.

They’re 6-21 and charging firmly towards a top 5 draft pick.

Their only two young guys, Sexton and Osman, are starting and playing 35 minutes a night every game.

Not really sure what they could be doing different from a “rebuilding” perspective beyond what they’re doing right now.

We’re still two full months from the trade deadline and the Cavs have already acquired four draft picks by unloading two veterans.

Their only two young guys, Sexton and Osman, are starting and playing 35 minutes a night every game.

Not really sure what they could be doing different from a “rebuilding” perspective beyond what they’re doing right now.
Kevvo

They could hire Nathanial Grubbs as GM.

I mean he has insight not seen in 10,000+ other threads and messages and just goes for it on a new thread on his very first post.

Well done, this thread is not a complete waste of time or anything like that.

Alec Burks is a young guy XD.

Dude got drafted when I was in high school and I'm out of grad school at this point...

I'd keep Blossomgame around as the 12th-15th man. He has athleticism, rebounds well, can hit the 3, and looks like he can be a decent defender. Jumps out of the building. Looks like a better rebounding better shooting Alonzo Gee to me. That's an NBA player. Keep him see what happens. He seems to have a nose for the ball and is good on putbacks. Good enough to be one of the worst guys on the team.

Jones hot shooting looked like a fluke last night, but I don't mind if they continue to see what he has.

Thread sucks for several reasons and I hope you get banned but I do agree with you
My bad man, didn’t know speaking my opinion was a crime. Guess that’s why my uncle got banned. But I’m here for the truth, not to praise a team that overpays for players. I like Koby because he’s not doing what DG did. We overpayed for TT, JR, Korver and I’m surprised we didn’t match the Bucks’ offer to match Dellys contract. I don’t like Delly as a person but as a player, I respect him. He’s gritty on D and a good role player. Hope I get banned? Ok, if I do cool. At least I had the guts to get on here and say what needed said.

Last edited:
Alec Burks is a young guy XD.

Dude got drafted when I was in high school and I'm out of grad school at this point...
Sure, he is a younger guy but he also is making $11 million dollars. We don’t need big contracts but it’s a smart move by the GM because he’s STARTING our rebuild (at least I hope). Sure, maybe I’m too young to even talk about it but I know my stuff. I know some good moves the Cavs could get involved in to help the team grow instead of taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back like we usually do.

I'd keep Blossomgame around as the 12th-15th man. He has athleticism, rebounds well, can hit the 3, and looks like he can be a decent defender. Jumps out of the building. Looks like a better rebounding better shooting Alonzo Gee to me. That's an NBA player. Keep him see what happens. He seems to have a nose for the ball and is good on putbacks. Good enough to be one of the worst guys on the team.

Jones hot shooting looked like a fluke last night, but I don't mind if they continue to see what he has.
I totally agree with you. These are the kinds of guys the Cavs need.

Not really sure what they could be doing different from a “rebuilding” perspective beyond what they’re doing right now.[/Q
I agree but the rockets are interested and I haven’t heard any news on offers. We need to get it done so JR is off the books

My bad man, didn’t know speaking my opinion was a crime. Guess that’s why my uncle got banned. But I’m here for the truth, not to praise a team that overpays for players. I like Koby because he’s not doing what DG did. We overpayed for TT, JR, Korver and I’m surprised we didn’t match the Bucks’ offer to match Dellys contract. I don’t like Delly as a person but as a player, I respect him. He’s gritty on D and a good role player. Hope I get banned? Ok, if I do cool. At least I had the guts to get on here and say what needed said.
No it's just it didn't need its own thread and the formatting was difficult. Sljust giving you shit

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."