• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Allonzo Trier

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nphan

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
Man our scouts missed out big time. A team like the Cavs should have a better scouting department then the Knicks.

Really like his game and potential, he'll be in the league a long time.

Knicks definitely got a steal here.

Man our scouts missed out big time. A team like the Cavs should have a better scouting department then the Knicks.

Why do you say this? The Cavs have been notorious for drafting pretty terribly for the most part.

Why do you say this? The Cavs have been notorious for drafting pretty terribly for the most part.

Done ok identifying late 1sts, 2nd rounders, and undrafted guys i think

Dwight Powell
Joe Harris
Danny Green
Delly
Cedi
Even guys like Alonzo Gee have gone on to play in the NBA for several seasons.

Now they have to learn to hang onto some of this talent. I would say development staff has been worse than the talent evaluation staff.

With all Knicks finds, you have to be a little careful about praising Landry Fields with such hyperbole. Of course Steve Novak is going to flash some talent in the things he does well on a bad team, but the fact the team loses can mask all the holes in Langston Galloway's game. The New York media is always ready to overhype Jeremy Lin for being such a find and a useful player moving forward. Get swept up in Renaldo Balkman fever with caution.

Don't think that adding a mini clarkson to this team is a good idea..

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."