• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The mystery deal discussed lol (take your wild guesses)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I'm finding it hard to think of someone out there that I know that's on the block that I would want.

However, I did just read an article today talking about how quietly, the Wizards are becoming more and more willing to blow their team up. If a deal including Antawn Jamison or Caron Butler in a 3-way was a possibility, I'd listen. It would have to involve a team moving a significant piece to Washington and taking Wally or AV in return though. Maybe AV & Wally to Charlotte, Wallace & Jamison to the Cavs, Okafor and a 1st to Washington? I don't know.

No matter what though, if any of this involves Andy, it can't happen for at least a month because Andy can't be traded until Dec 8 I believe.

The Wiz popped up in my head, i really don't care for Jamisons though because he takes too many 3's and is not a very good defender.

I'd love to get Caron or Jamisson. They are both good players on a good team that just has bad luck. actually maybe it's them lol?

I'd love to get Caron or Jamisson. They are both good players on a good team that just has bad luck. actually maybe it's them lol? Salaries work, they are locked up long term and it would certainly make us better. I just don't think that they would trade 2 all stars for two expirings. Oh well can always dream.

I'd love to get Caron or Jamisson. They are both good players on a good team that just has bad luck. actually maybe it's them lol? Salaries work, they are locked up long term and it would certainly make us better. I just don't think that they would trade 2 all stars for two expirings. Oh well can always dream.

Yeah not a chance. If it involved either of them, it would have to involve a third team getting involved, sending them solid pieces.

AV/Wally/1st rd pick for Quentin Richardson and Malik Rose?!?!! Pull the trigger Danny, pull it already!

P.S. If Mardy Collins is included and Danny pulls out I'm gonna be pissed! :mad:
It would mean LBJ is definitely going to the Knicks in 2010 to play with those championship caliber all-stars.

Yeah not a chance. If it involved either of them, it would have to involve a third team getting involved, sending them solid pieces.

I know there is no chance, but if we threw in Pavlobrick instead of AV that would solve everything :). Well i'm not thinking of the Wiz anyway because I thik they are to dilusional.

Okafor would be an amazing fit. I've always said LeBron needs that atletic big he can lob to. Say JJ develops and he becomes the starting PF.. Okafor becomes the center, throw in Mo and LeBron and Gerald Wallace.. we would have an extremely quick team that can also play in the half court set. Do it Danny!

I thanked you because I sensed sarcasm with that trade.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/featur...5~568~1026&teams=30~27~30~30~5~27~5&te=&cash=

JJ and Mo = AV and Pavs (AV can't be traded to Charlotte)

Gerald Wallace = Emeka Okafor

Jamison can be switched with Butler, but the Wiz need to trade an additional $400.

These three team trades are way to difficult for me I think I should have stopped. Draft picks are sent to both teams with Charlotte getting our first and the Wiz getting our 2nd.

It isn't exactly a bad trade IMO but it isn't likely to work as I feel the Wiz got a raw deal in it.

I know this is a sensitive subject for some Cavs fans but I can live without Varejao if it means in getting Wallace and Okafor or Hawes and Salmons. Anything less is void for me.

It would be funny as hell if the Cats have a frontline of Eddy Curry, Varejao and Szczerbiak though! :chuckles:

I thanked you because I sensed sarcasm with that trade.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/featur...5~568~1026&teams=30~27~30~30~5~27~5&te=&cash=

JJ and Mo = AV and Pavs (AV can't be traded to Charlotte)

Gerald Wallace = Emeka Okafor

Jamison can be switched with Butler, but the Wiz need to trade an additional $400.

These three team trades are way to difficult for me I think I should have stopped. Draft picks are sent to both teams with Charlotte getting our first and the Wiz getting our 2nd.

It isn't exactly a bad trade IMO but it isn't likely to work as I feel the Wiz got a raw deal in it.

Not exactly...I just feel that the deal I just purposed would be more likely to happen rather than the other ones I've seen on here...just a thought...not saying I want it to go down or not.

Last edited:
A lot of you guys aren't thinking when you make these deals.. for example.. if Washington trades Daniels.. then Dixon becomes there starter and they have no back up PG. Also Jamison is like 34.. I don't see how he could be in our long term plans.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."