• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2019 Be the GM, Amazon Gift Card Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
1. Tied- @thedarkness2332 @CBBI, and @brownsbuck6 for getting Kitchens right but already losing at least one coordinator to another team.

2. Everyone who called Kitchens to OC with partial credit.

3. Zero points to most of the whiny bitches.

4. @Ohio and @Triplethreat are at a negative score for doubling down on whiny bitching.

:chuckle:
Strange, I didn't receive a notification that you tagged me..

Also, I want it to be known for the record that I was never playing. I'm just here for the meme.

I'd buy someone a $25 amazon gift card if they could prevent my posts from posting twice

Partial credit for a wrong prediction

Good God this just keep spiraling more and more out of control

Since the browns have NOT announced a coach formally nor confirmed a hire, this should be considered a legal entry. As of this post no contract has been signed.

kitchens Head Coach
DC- Vance Joseph

Drafted positions early
DT
LB
WR
OT

Do I get anything for guessing that Dan O’Brien from the Dan and Dave commercials would be DC?

Fine. Tell you gents what:

We are resetting the contest. @CBBI , @thedarkness2332 , and @brownsbuck6 are starting at one point on the ledger. For being whiny bitches, @Ohio , @Triplethreat , and @The Wizard of Moz are starting at -1 if they choose to play.

Fill this out:

1. Offensive coordinator will be ______________.
2. Defensive coordinator will be ______________.
3. Two positions that will be prioritized in free agency or trade will be ________ and _________.
4. In the first three rounds the Browns will take positions __________, ___________, and____________.

Winner takes home a tax free $25 dollar gift card autographed by @sportcoach.

We are resetting the contest. @CBBI , @thedarkness2332 , and @brownsbuck6 are starting at one point on the ledger. For being whiny bitches, @Ohio , @Triplethreat , and @The Wizard of Moz are starting at -1 if they choose to play.

Fill this out:

3. Two positions that will be prioritized in free agency or trade will be ________ and _________.
4. In the first three rounds the Browns will take positions __________, ___________, and____________.

The legend of the gift card just keeps going.

1) Freddie calls his own plays, Jim Bob Cooter with the title.
2) Steve Wilks
3) LB and CB
4) DT, OT, WR

Extend Joe Schobert, extend Damarius Randall, acquire a new kicker.

Edit to add player names with drafted positions:

Dre’Mont Jones (DT), Yodny Cajuste (OT), Anthony Johnson (WR)

Last edited:
lol well I'm more than happy to reset my guesses at OC and DC (My original OC is now impossible - Leftwich).

Revised guesses!

1. Offensive coordinator will be Ryan Lindley
2. Defensive coordinator will be Steve Wilks.
3. Two positions that will be prioritized in free agency or trade will be CB and LB (And WR)
4. In the first three rounds the Browns will take Devin White, LB, LSU ; Isaiah Buggs, DL, Alabama ; Kaleb McGary, OT, Washington

Last edited:

Fill this out:

Where do I fit in? I got Kitchens as OC which was pretty close.

Fill this out:

1. Ryan Lindley
2. Teryl Austin
3. Linebacker and Defensive End
4. Defense Tackle, Cornerback, Wide Receiver

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."