• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2018-2019 Tank Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
That would be something if the Cavs brought Bennett back now that Nance is out.

giphy.gif

I think the team is actually getting better, but they don't have the bodies or spacing to implement it. Defense is the #1 issue and if Longabardi is here next year, Dan is going to lose my business.
He might be here... Dan loves undersized players... Might be the same taste with coaches :chuckle:

He might be here... Dan loves undersized players... Might be the same taste with coaches :chuckle:

It's like my worst fear. Like being in a car speeding towards an oncoming train the driver can't see, but you can't say anything.

It's like my worst fear. Like being in a car speeding towards an oncoming train the driver can't see, but you can't say anything.
I've learned to accept that what seems to be a no brainer to me may not be applicable when it comes to the Cavs... Just like I was expecting Longo to be gone after failing miserably to fix the defense and his buddy Lue being fired... And Zizic getting backup minutes with the injury decimated roster... Hang in there friend....

I've learned to accept that what seems to be a no brainer to me may not be applicable when it comes to the Cavs... Just like I was expecting Longo to be gone after failing miserably to fix the defense and his buddy Lue being fired... And Zizic getting backup minutes with the injury decimated roster... Hang in there friend....

Hopefully after the deadline we won't be showcasing any scrubs and some actual developmental minutes can be seen.

Terrifying to think Koby comes back next year when this guy is inept enough to keep Longo after firing Lue. Our offense left with LeBron (Love being out doesn’t help) but the defense is still as bad as ever. What does Longo have to do to get a pink slip? They’re last in Defensive rating while being the slowest team in the league. Imagine how much uglier games would be if they pushed the pace. Next level thinking by Longo in avoiding 40 point beat downs however the wheels are starting to come off even for him the last 6 games.

@Nathan S

Sir'Dom is an absolute defensive beast. Dude is a freak. I wanna see him in the NBA.

Bonzie has been good too.

Who would you rather call up?

And btw, Anthony Bennett has been the best G-League player this year. Dude is stroking it lol.

Yeah, I'm sure he's stroking it alright.

Hell, was also expecting Lue to not make it through the depths of ITpocalypse about a year ago, when they put up 9 4th quarter points against Orlando. I figured when he "left sick" in that game, he wasn't coming back to the organization...

Honestly as crappy as it is to watch this team.

It’s the only way for us to get better.

This league doesn’t reward mediocrity. There is no model for mediocre to great-only awful to great....

Even the warriors spent 7 years in the wilderness after the baron davis era.

We need five years of Awful to build this thing right.

Best case scenario is Gilbert gets a new brain trust before the draft...
Well, I miss earlier this season when most of the losses were at least watchable...

Last edited:
I think the fears that Dan or Koby like Longabardi are probably misplaced. We were told last year that Lue threatened to quit if Longabardi was fired - that wouldn't have been necessary unless the higher ups wanted him fired in the first place.

When Drew is gone, that'll be it for Longabardi too.

There’s no point in firing any of these coaches. They help the tank. They should remain...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."