• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

WWE/NXT/AEW/NJPW Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Yeah, definitely sounding like Omega is going to AEW, which makes sense. I still think he and NJPW might be pulling a work and he ends up wrestling for both.

Nice to see AEW got Jericho too. That's huge for them.

As much as I'd love for them to bring some actual competition for WWE, just having an actual alternative on level with peak TNA would be great.

Something with a weekly TV show and provides a place so some potentially underutilized talents to go shine. Being able to see a guy like Christian (Cage) go be a main event talent was fun. TNA just got in trouble because they were bringing in the untalented (or past their prime) WWE rejects as well.

Damn. Make sure you guys check out Takeover Blackpool.

First two matches were both great.

TakeOver Blackpool was excellent. Watched on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing WALTER in action against Pete Dunne, who is an absolute star.

I like Balor replacing Strowman at the Rumble if only because we've seen Strowman lose to Lesnar time and time again in less than spectacular fashion. I know Balor isn't going to win, but I do hope we get the Demon, and a great performance. For the love of god, don't squash him.

TakeOver Blackpool was excellent. Watched on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing WALTER in action against Pete Dunne, who is an absolute star.

I like Balor replacing Strowman at the Rumble if only because we've seen Strowman lose to Lesnar time and time again in less than spectacular fashion. I know Balor isn't going to win, but I do hope we get the Demon, and a great performance. For the love of god, don't squash him.

I dont think they will. With all the things that WWE doesnt care about, they love Demon Balor.

Also it seems as if Lesnar chose Balor specifically for this match. I really want Balor to go over for multiple reasons. Not the least of which is...can we finally make a real Balor Club with Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows?

The Rumble looks like a good show. Bryan vs Styles should be good, I've already said my piece on Brock vs Balor and the rumble is always good.

I dont think they will. With all the things that WWE doesnt care about, they love Demon Balor.

Also it seems as if Lesnar chose Balor specifically for this match. I really want Balor to go over for multiple reasons. Not the least of which is...can we finally make a real Balor Club with Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows?

The Rumble looks like a good show. Bryan vs Styles should be good, I've already said my piece on Brock vs Balor and the rumble is always good.

Would be cool to see Balor win, but they're clearly building to Rollins/Lesnar at Wrestlemania, so I'm just hoping they keep him looking strong, so he can be a valid contender post-Mania.

Would be cool to see Balor win, but they're clearly building to Rollins/Lesnar at Wrestlemania, so I'm just hoping they keep him looking strong, so he can be a valid contender post-Mania.

I definitely dont mind Rollins but they better have Brock mentioned or on the show every week for the lead up to Mania.

Rollins should have been given the title when Roman left. Hes been the best worker and one of the best characters over the past 2 years, minus any crap with Dean Ambrose.

Don't see any way that Balor wins, but he is coming off a damn good match at Blackpool and Brock tends to work best with guys who can play a fiery underdog as opposed to other hosses like Braun. He's best when he's paired with guys he can throw around the ring with ease, as we saw with his great match against Bryan a few months ago. I know Bryan was technically a heel in that match, but the crowd was firmly behind him, so he effectively played the fiery underdog face within the confines of the match.

Couple of events coming to Northeast Ohio in the next couple of months:

2/11 — In house show in Canton.
3/2 — NXT.
3/10 — WWE Fastlane PPV.

Last edited:
I'd definitely go to NXT if I still lived there. NXT's roster is stacked with some absolutely incredible talent right now. I think I'd rather see Ricochet, Gargano, Ciampa, and Undisputed Era than any main roster acts right now outside of maybe a big Lynch match.

DO IT!

Then we could have Balor vs Rollins at WM. Which would be so fucking good.

Also, the Takeover hot streak continues. Three great matches, one good match, and a solid one.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."