• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Hoops Vets League 2023 - Draft Sunday, October 22 @ 8:00 pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I still make sure I set my rosters and move the injured. I'm staying with my team to finish the season out. The youth of the cavs is going to get me the chip this year.:chuckle:

I remember when you started in this league, you drafted mostly Cavs and your team sucked. Unless I'm missing something, you eventually won a championship just waiting for the Cavs to overachieve. Don't stray from a winning formula, my friend!

That said, I'm here to trade for the sake of trading. I make free agency moves that sometimes work, sometimes fail. Why did I drop Thad Young? Why did somebody else draft Montrez Harrell so I could scoop him up? Lets trade for the shits and giggles.

I don't understand how I've managed to be in 1st despite getting smoked last year... :chuckle:

BTW, thanks for Thad Young, Keys...

I don't understand how I've managed to be in 1st despite getting smoked last year... :chuckle:

BTW, thanks for Thad Young, Keys...

My only regret this year! I didn't draft him, and it was between dropping Thad and Eric Gordon who I also didn't draft. When it's all said and done, I probably chose poorly. See you in the finals, AMDG.

With LaVert coming back soon, I need to free up a roster spot. Offering a 2 for 1 trade. Shoot me an offer. Only untouchable is KD.

The playoffs begin tonight. Oh I forgot, I have something to hand to you, @Smooth :

d35a230b7ef85a65b02741795a3e299a.jpg

It's your ass. There, your ass just got handed to you this past week. It's official.

The playoffs begin tonight. Oh I forgot, I have something to hand to you, @Smooth :

d35a230b7ef85a65b02741795a3e299a.jpg

It's your ass. There, your ass just got handed to you this past week. It's official.

Sooo, will I be seeing you next week in the Finals?

Oh... wait.... :runaway:

Season starts in a week. Are we bothering to run this league again?

Funny you post this - I literally just looked as its in my Yahoo queue. I did not realize I was the commish - I have no problem re-upping it now, and try to sneak a draft in....everyone in again?

I'll probably set a draft date tomorrow when in office, and after some replies here. Sorry fellas - I don't run leagues and didn't realize it in this case.

Funny you post this - I literally just looked as its in my Yahoo queue. I did not realize I was the commish - I have no problem re-upping it now, and try to sneak a draft in....everyone in again?

I'll probably set a draft date tomorrow when in office, and after some replies here. Sorry fellas - I don't run leagues and didn't realize it in this case.

I'm down as I need some sort of fantasy success this year to make me happy after my utter garbage in the football league.

I'm probably in. Can we draft after 5:30pm in the Western Time Zone?

We can do Sunday or Monday night...anytime as well. I just moved it back a bit on Sunday night to 815 CST. Might be late for East coasters....date/time are open for now.

I'm in. Unfortunately I have another draft at 9 Sunday but I'll try to do both at once.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."