• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game Thread 2018-19 Season Game #57 | Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks| February 11th, 2019

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Does Drew leave Collin out long enough to cool him off and prevent the win? Does Kevin love play so few minutes it just throws everyone off? Where is TT? Can Zizic get minutes against a team that has some size? What the heck is going on here? Is Brandon Knight any good? Will Chriss look awesome for 49 sec and bad for 10 min?

Watch Clarkson light it up for about 35 tonight. Drew is good enough at tanking without trying - he better not screw this up!

We really need to lose this game tonight but pretty sure we will win it.

This is the Andre vs Hogan Wrestlemania 3 of tanking. The stare down at the beginning will be intense.

Should be one of the most interesting games all season, not even being sarcastic.

Q61x.gif

Even though NY has lost like 14 in a row, we can still manage to lose it if we just do it. And we know it does matter. Drew needs to manage it. I can stand a little good play during the first three quarters but Drew hopefully got the word from upper management.

Nice tribute to Frank Robinson as the first ever African-American manager -- with the Cleveland Indians!

Feel for the OP -- no chance to even guess at the starting lineup for the Cavaliers.

Sexton - Knight - Nwaba - Love - Nance. Wow.

This is our game 7 guys.

Alright Kevin I’ve seen enough get your ass back on the bench before we get too big a lead

Vets like Love and Knight are too good and competent for the likes of the Knicks.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."