• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Share NBA League Pass Broadband

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
First of all, I seriouisly DOUBT the NBA has people dedicated to catch account sharers. They would first have to detect two different ips (which could be played off as a couple diff computers in the house with different games going), ESP with NBA's lack of LP security last year I doubt they will suspend or cancel any accouts

IPs can be traced by location, so if one of those IPs traces to Texas and the other Pennslyvania, it's pretty obvious they're not from the same house.

I'm not speculating on whether the NBA does this, I'm just telling you what's not only technically feasible but pretty easy to do.

As Baretta used to say, don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.

First of all, I seriouisly DOUBT the NBA has people dedicated to catch account sharers. They would first have to detect two different ips (which could be played off as a couple diff computers in the house with different games going), ESP with NBA's lack of LP security last year I doubt they will suspend or cancel any accouts
JonfromVA answered it... :)

Anyone have NBA League Pass, that does not live on the East Side area, because Im in Canada and i cant watch most of the cavaliers game and i can't order it myself because it keeps saying im living in a restricted area bla bla bla.

I would be willing to give you half of whatever you paid for your NBA League Pass service, in return I wish only to have your login name and password for the broadband service on nba.com, so I can view games there.

I would be able to send money by pay pal online.

Hopefully someone out there wishes to make some easy money.

Why not order the super sports pack with Rogers?

you get NFL Sunday ticket, NBA league pass, MLB & NHL Center ICE for only $30 / month.

Please be aware if you can't order it you most likely wont be able to watch it either.. If you're blacked out from ordering it might black you out from watching..(at least thats what happened when i shared my acc with wallyworld)
Well i was able to watch games while the league broadband was free because i changed my proxy but even when you change your proxy you cannot buy it

JonfromVA answered it... :)

Why not order the super sports pack with Rogers?

you get NFL Sunday ticket, NBA league pass, MLB & NHL Center ICE for only $30 / month.

yeah i tought about that but im not interested in the other sport...i love football by im a Colts fan and i can already watch most of their games and i dont really have another 30 bucks a month to spend i would rather pay 50 bucks once and be over with

As someone who uses League Pass Broadband, not yet this year but last year a lot, it's a pretty frustrating service. Unless you're on a great internet connection, it's buffer-time is gigantic and often. For someone who wants this service on the road (like I do), this can be quite annoying when you want to watch the game.

Justin.tv would actually be preferred by me for individual games, although the ability to re-watch old game does give League Pass Broadband some value.
I have no buffering problem AT ALL while i was watching it during the free preview but JUSTIN TV OMG this shit is ALWAYS buffering no matter what

You know what guys my nba league pass broadband is still working!?!?! i just tried it and it said on november 11th it would be over but i can still watch it WTF

You know what guys my nba league pass broadband is still working!?!?! i just tried it and it said on november 11th it would be over but i can still watch it WTF

My free pass is still working too:thumbup:

WTF is up with the Lakers and Hornets being blacked out though?

Also my computer is a MAC from 2002 with 256mgs of RAM and it runs NBA broadband like butter with no freezing even with 3 games going at once....the required specs on the league pass website say you nedd at least 1GB of RAM I can verify that this is completely false.

Lol im sure they will patch that soon.. scuzzy share the wealthhhhhhhhh

I don't understand why the NBA doesn't do what MLB has done with MLB.TV

You get to watch all of your area's out of market games on your computer. When I lived in Florida a couple years ago, MLB.TV was CRUCIAL during the Indian's 2005 playoff push.

They would make a killing off of it. MLB.TV wasn't that expensive either, it was 80 bucks for the season.

ayone want to share with me. you can send me a message on here or email me at lbjcavsballer23@aim.com. but tell me if oyu e-mailed me cuz i dont really check it much.

o ya and i dont want to pay for this so if any of you would share for free i would gladly appriciate it

Here's an idea: don't steal.
well i originally wanted to buy it...i tried but they wont let me because im in canada so i say they can **** themselves im going to have to steal LOL why would i be penalize because of their bullshit DNA market restriction **** that

Same thing with the broadcast rules. I used to listen on WTAM online, but they blacked it out now because of Audio league pass. My connection isn't fast enough for whatever stupid streaming software it uses, even though it sounds worse than WTAM did. They really shoot themselves in the foot with all these rules and blackouts. If you are going to give me all the games then just give me all the games. Proprietary stuff just makes people turn to the online streams and things. If you make a good product hard enough to use, then somebody else will provide an easier alternative.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."