• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2019 Spring Training

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Salazar, just another maybe on this team.

The homer in me is expecting him to be solid in a bullpen role and eventually climb the ranks to setup man, or a 7th inning man.

$2.5M for Sergio’s Romo

$4.5M for Danny Salazar

This maybe was a mistake...

We did give Grady a few more years than we should have, but this is Salazars last chance honestly with this team

Let me clear things up for you. Yes, it was.

We really won't know until the second half of the season which is the time Salazar could be back. If he has his 3.50 ERA or less in the second half with excellent stuff then this was a good deal, but if he doesn't then it was. On paper though it looks like it right now a mistake.

$2.5M for Sergio’s Romo

$4.5M for Danny Salazar

This maybe was a mistake...

Yup, especially considering it seems like he might not pitch in the first half of the season at the MLB level.

Knowing what they know now (how "easily" they were able to dump EE and not forced to trade Kluber/Bauer), I wonder if they wished they could've offered Chisenhall a similar deal to what he got in Pittsburgh. Considering how quickly he signed though, he may have been looking to move on.

Not that anyone should really care, but I don’t plan on being on RCF anymore after some of the shit I read in the Kareem Hunt thread. I’m a free speech absolutist and believe in people expressing themselves even if their thoughts are considered controversial, but victimizing scumbags who are violent against women is flat out unacceptable. I enjoy interacting with all of you on the Tribe forum and hope there’s plenty to cheer about this season with them. Be well, guys.

Not that anyone should really care, but I don’t plan on being on RCF anymore after some of the shit I read in the Kareem Hunt thread. I’m a free speech absolutist and believe in people expressing themselves even if their thoughts are considered controversial, but victimizing scumbags who are violent against women is flat out unacceptable. I enjoy interacting with all of you on the Tribe forum and hope there’s plenty to cheer about this season with them. Be well, guys.

Hope to see you stick around. That Hunt thread is/was...something. Hopefully it doesn't drive you away completely though.

So you’re a free speech absolutist with conditions....Sorry couldn’t help myself

It never fails to amaze me that people truly get upset reading a message board.

So you’re a free speech absolutist with conditions....Sorry couldn’t help myself

I never said anything about conditions. I think people have the right to express themselves however they see fit, but I also have the right to not endorse their line of thinking and not associate myself with it. I don't want to derail this thread, so I apologize for getting it off track.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."