• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game Thread 2018-19 Season Game #58 | Cleveland Cavaliers v Brooklyn Nets | February 13th, 2019

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Hoo-boy. These next 3 games are CRUCIAL. If these guys suddenly figure out how to play basketball, we can kiss Zion good-bye. I want to see these guys channel Ass-fingers Caspi tonight!

Austin Carr saying if Nance adds the 3 point shot to his game that he would be one of the elite big men in the league, is the biggest nepotism I've never heard.

Larry Nance Sr must have some old photos or audio recordings of AC.

Hw's Cedi doing so far? I haven't been able to catch the game tonight yet.

Austin Carr saying if Nance adds the 3 point shot to his game that he would be one of the elite big men in the league, is the biggest nepotism I've never heard.

Larry Nance Sr must have some old photos or audio recordings of AC.
I think zizic has a better chance of developing a reliable 3

Looks good. No obvious effects from the injury. Drew a foul, hit a short floater, and a three. Pushing the ball and moving well.

Haven't said this in a bit, but the Starters looks better than the bench on D and O. Really the Bench has looked mostly better this year. Not the case right now. Nance making some bad turnovers. he needs to get back to playing fundamental ball.

Chriss just lets guys walk by him at the rim. i don't get it

Looks good. No obvious effects from the injury. Drew a foul, hit a short floater, and a three. Pushing the ball and moving well.

Haven't said this in a bit, but the Starters looks better than the bench on D and O. Really the Bench has looked mostly better this year. Not the case right now. Nance making some bad turnovers. he needs to get back to playing fundamental ball.

Chriss just lets guys walk by him at the rim. i don't get it

Agreed, but I gotta say, Larry drew is absolutely horrendous with rotations because the starters sit too long

He has been playing well. One missed contested shot at the rim to start the game but he looks like he is picking up where he left off. I doubt he will get huge minutes tonight, he usually plays with he bench but it seems like Drew is going to a 10 man rotation tonight.

To me, Chriss doesn't look like a guy who truly loves to play basketball.

I read somewhere that he broke his collarbone when he was younger playing football and his mom wouldn't let him play anymore. That's when he switched to basketball.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."