• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Apex Legends

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DeeThree

OKORO!?
Reaction score
10/10 game. It's a battle royalle. You play with 60 people on one large map. The game starts with you and two other people on a plane. The plane flies over the map and you decide when to deploy from it. You then land in selected area and look for guns, armor, granades etc in houses. There are so many guns. There are 4 tiers of weapons. You can customize your guns with scopes, grips and so forth. Its a vgg.

Last squad to stand wins!

Lots of skins you can purchase too!

If you want to see what it looks like : https://www.twitch.tv/shroud

Oh and you select out of 6(?) operators which have special abilities. Like one guy has a shield whenever he scopes. One has a smoke granade he can see through.

Its better than Call of Duty, Battlefield, Halo, etc. Best game I've ever played.

It's only 20 GB. Did I mention its FREE?

My name is Inputlite90. You can add me on Origin.

Let's play!

Playing with a buddy for the next 5 hours, so if you want come join us.

More like gay sex legends

It's alright. More polished than I thought it'd be, but the UI is pretty piss-poor for a 2019 release.

Movement is nice. Customization options are abundant on the outside, but all relatively pointless cosmetics. Besides actually winning games, it doesn't feel like you're really striving for anything besides loot boxes.

Too much dead time at the start of games too, and the fact that there is no solo or duos mode is pretty lame.

Nice start for it. I can really only play a game or two at a time before I get bored with it, but it has potential. Definitively better than the Blackout shitshow that BO4 pushed out this year, but I don't think this game is more fun than Fortnite, even if the nuts and bolts operate a bit better. There's not a crazy high skill-gap in this game unless you're one of those nolifers that play for 16 hours a day. I've won more games in Apex today than I have in Fortnite the past week, but I have a lot more fun playing Fortnite.

I'll give it a solid 7.5 / 10 for now. Needs some tweaking, but I think it'll get there.

Best battle royale out there IMO. I agree with Stark though, the UI needs a fuckton of modernization. It is a free game, I guess.

Typical nice movement out of a Respawn title. Love the squad based nature too.

It came out just as I had to go in for emergency surgery so I haven't gotten to play much, but I've been laying around all week in recovery so I'm about to pick it up again.

It's alright. More polished than I thought it'd be, but the UI is pretty piss-poor for a 2019 release.

Movement is nice. Customization options are abundant on the outside, but all relatively pointless cosmetics. Besides actually winning games, it doesn't feel like you're really striving for anything besides loot boxes.

Too much dead time at the start of games too, and the fact that there is no solo or duos mode is pretty lame.

Nice start for it. I can really only play a game or two at a time before I get bored with it, but it has potential. Definitively better than the Blackout shitshow that BO4 pushed out this year, but I don't think this game is more fun than Fortnite, even if the nuts and bolts operate a bit better. There's not a crazy high skill-gap in this game unless you're one of those nolifers that play for 16 hours a day. I've won more games in Apex today than I have in Fortnite the past week, but I have a lot more fun playing Fortnite.

I'll give it a solid 7.5 / 10 for now. Needs some tweaking, but I think it'll get there.
Just had 19 kills in Blackout last night!! So you know what game I prefer.

Just had 19 kills in Blackout last night!! So you know what game I prefer.

Blackout had serious potential to be PUBG on steroids, but Treyarch just got super lazy after it launched and has literally provided almost no support to the mode. I think they've added like one new location (a rehash of an old MP map from BO2) and paint cans for camos.

I like some of the ideas. The looting is done pretty well and I like the idea of reviving squad mates. However, I hate having hero special abilities in a game where you most likely have one life.

Time to kill I have found a bit too high for my liking and visibility is a bit poor in this game in my opinion. SO much shit happening and blowing up makes it more difficult than it needs to be to aim.

The movement is for sure good, but I still prefer blackout. Pubg still has the fastest and most efficient looting that i've played.

Blackout had serious potential to be PUBG on steroids, but Treyarch just got super lazy after it launched and has literally provided almost no support to the mode. I think they've added like one new location (a rehash of an old MP map from BO2) and paint cans for camos.
Id be happy if they just made the looting like pubg. Having to look down and press f to loot is so slow compared to going up to a pile of loot and having the menu open and dragging the loot in. I think blackout has the most entertaining movement and gunplay out of everything.

Been playing for 24 hours with just a 3 hour break

Just got my first win. My teammate went crazy with 11 kills but I managed 5.

Loving the game, even with its shortcomings. I agree with each point @TyGuy made.

Loving this game. I think it becomes the new go-to Battle Royale for mature gamers. Kids may get there eventually, but that Fortnite bubble is a tough one to burst.

I wasn't thrilled with supers at first either, but I don't think any are overpowered to the point of carrying games on their own. The air strikes are strong but not busted, a neutered care package slot machine is nothing to write home about, etc.

Combining the hero shooter and battle royale genre, to me, is genius.

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw some sort of Overwatch Battle Royale iteration this year. The Blizzard earnings call seemed to hint that they have a lot of Overwatch projects in the pipeline in various forms, and with the success of Fortnite followed by Apex, coupled with the weird, market-chasing AV/Blizz mindset these days, seems like they've got a huge IP coupled with the type of characters and mechanics to combine the most successful parts of Apex and FN.

Might be too little too late. But if it's quality, seems the market responds fast to something well built from the start like Apex. Purely speculation on my part though.

Loving this game. I think it becomes the new go-to Battle Royale for mature gamers. Kids may get there eventually, but that Fortnite bubble is a tough one to burst.

I wasn't thrilled with supers at first either, but I don't think any are overpowered to the point of carrying games on their own. The air strikes are strong but not busted, a neutered care package slot machine is nothing to write home about, etc.

Combining the hero shooter and battle royale genre, to me, is genius.
I played in a game where the airstrike knocked two of my teammates and then it was me vs 3.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."