• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

WWE/NXT/AEW/NJPW Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Therefore it’ll happen lol

Yeah, probably.

But I feel like Owens is taking Kofi's spot at Fastlane so that Kofi can be the guy at 'Mania. From a story standpoint, it makes sense to do it that way.

Although I think they could have done it much better. They should have had a multi-man number one contender's match where Owens was a surprise entrant and then had him steal the win from Kofi at the end of the match. Accomplishes the same thing without having to send out a McMahon yet again to screw over someone for basically no reason.

Anyone going to Fastlane Sunday? I'm honestly excited to go. Looks like a good card so far.

Anyone going to Fastlane Sunday? I'm honestly excited to go. Looks like a good card so far.
Too pricey for me. Especially for what seems like just 1 or 2 worthwhile matches

Ever tell you guys about the time I met Vince McMahon, Rick Flair, Triple H and Big Show awhile back?

I was working as a bartender downtown Phoenix at the Hyatt by the Arena. They were doing a major show in town and all staying at my hotel.

Few things. Rick Flairs face was pretty beat up from bleeding, Big Show was huge, and Vince is just awesome.

First I was told by the front desk girl that Vince refused the up grade to the 3,000 square foot suite for free rather wanting to stay on the same floor as his wrestlers and crew. 2nd, when asked if someone could help him with his bag, he politely declined asking to be treated like everyone else. Third after he left my bar after only 1 drink, a bunch of the crew and some wrestlers stayed behind. Everyone was telling me how much they liked Vince, said he treated everyone like family and has made all of them, especially the wrestlers, allot of money.

Vince really was a super nice guy in real life, and on a personal note I couldn't believe Rick Flair was in front of me ordering a drink from me, crazy.

Ricochet and Aliester Black getting title opportunities already. In a triple threat tag team title match Sunday.

Ricochet and Aliester Black getting title opportunities already. In a triple threat tag team title match Sunday.

I wonder if they'll end up being the first duel NXT/WWE champions, because it's been a few weeks since I read the NXT taping spoilers but I'm pretty sure they're making the finals of the Dusty Rhodes Classic and the winners get an NXT tag team title shot. That would be kind of cool.

Although it would be strange to take the titles off of War Machine so soon.

On a sad note, Ciampa is having neck surgery and will be out, according to WWE, for "a long, long time." So unfortunate we're not gonna get the end of the Gargano/Ciampa story that's been going on for over a year now.

PPVs in Cleveland are generally trash.. Been a while since they had a good one. And it’s a shame we’re becoming the home of fastlane lol

P.S. they desperately need a new writing team. Storylines have been so incredibly bad and every feud has the same story. Insane

This Kofi storyline is money. Orton/Styles build so far has been great. Ronda/Becky/Charlotte starting to get good. Samoa Joe and that whole US title scene has been great too. Shit Miz/Shane ain’t half bad either.

Fastlane was the best main roster PPV in...probably years to be honest.

Did not see that coming.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."